Frenk to meet with UM Coaches

Advertisement
How many poorly racists jokes are the mods going to allow

We are all citizens of the globe.

This is the new Miami.

Dorado.

Frenk: "I am a ciizen of the Globe"

Does everybody realize that Frenk's mother is Spanish, i.e. Iberian peninusula in EUROPE? Frenk is not exactly the most popular Mexican surname either; His dad was German, i.e. from Germany in EUROPE? He is not even Mesitizo like the majority of the Mexican population (a population which generally prides itself on a its Native American heritige)

In the left's all important identity politics, he would be a Euro-Mexican.

Cause that's what's important... being EUROPEAN means you're AMERICAN. If you're not, you're not American.

Al Goldens excuse for 2015 will be, a new president made it difficult to win games. Push that winning the coastal goal back another 10 years

You people do not understand that it takes years to win with a new President.
It will be tough to win night games with a new President.
It will be tough to win night games with Wind and with a new President.
It takes time to Trend with a new President.
Something I can't think of at the moment will be difficult to do with a new President.

Sincerely,

Folden

Advertisement
Truth be told, white Mexicans are more oppressive than white Americans. Further solidifies the fact that UofM is a racist organization.

How many poorly racists jokes are the mods going to allow

Racist? Seriously? He's a ****ing white guy who speaks Spanish. Are you saying people can't make fun of a language if they so choose?

You didn't know everyone is a victim of something now? Complain enough these days about some -ism and you get what you want. Sad really.

Hola President Frenk me llamo Samson. Watch out for Mrs. Golden she likes her chardonnay and posts here under several different names.Go Canes!

Advertisement
Truth be told, white Mexicans are more oppressive than white Americans. Further solidifies the fact that UofM is a racist organization.
So...is today's light-skinned Sammy Sosa prejudiced against his non-bleached, HR-hitting, steroid-using former self?

Here's my guess as to how this all went down:

* The She Devil proclaimed that she didn't want Pyrite fired until her watch ended.

* Empty Suit called a presser and said that Pyrite would be our coach for the foreseeable future.

* Pyrite then goes in his bunker while trying to land every local kid available in an effort to sway the opinion of his overlords.

* El Presidente is hired. He immediately meets with pyrite to tell him his job is safe for this season.

* He then sits down for a plate of gefilte fish with rice and beans.

* Then immediately returns to his task of helping the US government finish its takeover of 18% of GDP (the healthcare industry).

All I know is that after the announcement they adjourned for lunch that included mojitos....:tongue-new:

Advertisement

Yet white corn tortillas are so much tastier than yellow.

Quite the dichotomy.

Hmmm.

@ SFbay....I literally laughed out loud at this response b/c it's oh so true. The taquerias in SF and the rest of the bay don't fool w/ no yellow corn tortillas, baby. It's white and white only.

It's obvious the University should make an academic hire. Not someone that is put in place solely to drive the success of the football team. The President should actually be someone who gets out of the way of the AD and let him be the navigator of its success/failure.

The issue I already have with Frenk is that he believes "that the program was on the right track". So basically, we're stuck with Golden and James for another year (at least) which equates to our football program being F-ed for the foreseeable future.

He hasn’t in the job yet so he is isn’t going to show his hand on any major changes he might think need to be done. Furthermore, expecting him to come out on day 1 and undercut Golden is a ridiculous notion. To do so would be to immediately deviate from the position of his predecessor while she is still in the job. That simply is not going to happen.

Even if he is trolling boards like these (maybe he is Franchise?) and has strong anti-Golden sentiments he will keep those to himself, for now. If the team starts wobbling early in the 2015 season it will be interesting to watch his reactions.

For now, until he has the keys to the office and at least a few days behind the desk, there is nothing to see here.

Jimmy,
Do you know his official start date?

Im wondering if its before or after the college world series. Im thinking it would be glorious if The Canes were to win the college world series the day after donna's term was up. THAT would make me very happy. :apple:

Advertisement
Jimmy,

Im wondering if its before or after the college world series. Im thinking it would be glorious if The Canes were to win the college world series the day after donna's term was up. THAT would make me very happy. :apple:

From UM's website "When he takes the reins on September 1, Frenk will become the first Hispanic and only the sixth president in UM’s 90-year history. He will lead an institution that has experienced a period of unprecedented growth under his predecessor."

May your wishes come true regarding UM's baseball program...

I will be at commencement in early May and will listen intently for secret coded messages in Shalala's parting words regarding Golden's future.

Jimmy,

From UM's website "When he takes the reins on September 1, Frenk will become the first Hispanic and only the sixth president in UM’s 90-year history. He will lead an institution that has experienced a period of unprecedented growth under his predecessor."

May your wishes come true regarding UM's baseball program...

I will be at commencement in early May and will listen intently for secret coded messages in Shalala's parting words regarding Golden's future.

Oh well, I guess donna will have to get some credit for this year's national title in baseball.

I take it your kid is graduating this may? Good stuff!! Maybe a new car for daddy now that the UM vig won't have to be doled out every month. lol

As for her speech, I'd suggest trying to get a moment to ask her if she will authorize a donation from Hillary's charitable fund to pay for golden's buyout. That oughta go over well. :Wink:

Advertisement
Back