Frenk to meet with UM Coaches

Advertisement
Listening to him gives me feeling of home. Spanish doctor who despite living her for years can barely be understood through his accent(Cuban Father-in-law, great MD, could never understand why I didn't speak Spanish). Well, at least he has good excuse for not being a good speaker, unlike Donna, Bush II, and Obama. If an effort to give the guy some slack while I can, his wife is not bad looking for someone married to an old looking dude like him.

Listening to him gives me feeling of home. Spanish doctor who despite living her for years can barely be understood through his accent(Cuban Father-in-law, great MD, could never understand why I didn't speak Spanish). Well, at least he has good excuse for not being a good speaker, unlike Donna, Bush II, and Obama. If an effort to give the guy some slack while I can, his wife is not bad looking for someone married to an old looking dude like him.

VIOLATION

All he has to say in English is

1. Senor Golden, GTFOH! and

2. Butch! Welcome home!

Advertisement
Gotta love that athletics/football came up at the initial press conf.

Does anyone suppose that some key BOT members expressed their desire to get this manure wagon we call a football program back on track?

If he is smart he will care about the football program because the top programs in the country are making a ton of money. For a private institution as we all know money is tight. But he could make a ton of cash by having a successful athletic program. Who knows though?

Advertisement
****. He's gonna love Al. Guy's moving to Miami, obviously needs a sweet ride. Al's got a '07 Volvo S80 that'll be perfect for the new prez.

al-golden-car-salesman.jpg

Hopefully he meets Al and say. If we not in the ACC championship your fired and walks out. Al would be 500lb from stresss eating lol

Meaningless.

This was likely something that was a prepared event just so the vato communista could look good for us mouth breathers.

What do you think he's going to say to them?

Advertisement
Meaningless.

This was likely something that was a prepared event just so the vato communista could look good for us mouth breathers.

Make Blake VP of Presidential decisions, Al to AD and Donofrio the new head coach. The only logical thing.

Al Goldens excuse for 2015 will be, a new president made it difficult to win games. Push that winning the coastal goal back another 10 years

Advertisement
Meaningless.

This, show me at the end of the season that you know about UMs athletic history by firing the *** clown AD and the ****** coach he's attached himself to. Otherwise go **** yourself.

I aint buying **** from anyone in Coral Gables until they start showing that they actually give a ****.

You can always hope it goes something like this: Frenk is Sosa, Larrañaga is Montana, and Fattaweenie Alfredo is Suárez:

[video=youtube;CqphlLgOlEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqphlLgOlEM[/video]

"Hola senior Frank mi llama es Al Dorado. Te goostaria ver mi la carpeta? Tiene muchos paginas!"

I heard Frenk is going to set the bar really high and place new annual benchmarks for Golden and company

-8 wins
-All players over a 3.2 GPA

Don't fret...the sliding scale applies HERE.

Advertisement
Back