FRENCHIE

Advertisement
Both FSU & UF fans have disrespected us & said foul sh*t about Sean Taylor's death for several years.

All that "classy" fan nonsense is for people who like to turn their nose up at their own fans whenever they're around other teams fans to fit in at parties.

"I know some of our guys are kinda crazy, but Immmm not like that.."

If one of our guys went down, you think any FSU fan would be wishing him a speedy recovery, or hoping for the best for us?

Unfortunately you're right because I've witnessed it on more than one occasion where a UM fan was talking **** about our fans to a gaytor fan. It really makes my blood boil.

FSU is a dirty program, run by dirty coaches, dirty administrators, dirty campus police, dirty professors... I wish them all to have blown ACLs.

You know, you're not that far off. I never attended UM, although I was a die-hard Cane fan by the time I got out of elementary school. One of the schools I attended for a while was FSU, although had no interest in their sports programs except for the one year they went to the NCAA basketball championship and lost to UCLA.

I know a professor there--I guess he's still there--who was charged with fixing grades for football players. This was back in the early '80's. They proposed to suspend him without pay for three years. If he ever was I don't know. The administration proposed some tough discipline for him. Still, there are stories that continue to come out every so often about how players are given academic passes that they don't deserve. So, I suspect FSU might be pretty dirty.

I don't know how dirty they are in recruiting, but I have reason to suspect they are. Back in the late '80's, we had a compliance officer at UM who later turned on us during the Pell Grant scandal. Before he was at UM, he was an NCAA investigator and from what I heard, he uncovered a lot of potential NCAA violations by FSU while he was investigating UF, who also had NCAA problems in the late '80's. He put the evidence of the FSU violations in a separate folder to propose further investigation of FSU, but from what I was told (not by him) that the file disappeared and the NCAA never acted on it. I asked this fellow about it and he would only say "I don't even want to talk about it..." That's when he was still a loyal complance guy for UM. I think his name was Doug..can't remember his last name. I think he later got fired and snitched to the NCAA on the Pell Grant mess. I think he was trained as a lawyer but I read that he ended up making jewelry for a living.

Another friend of mine used to work from time-to-time in the football recruiting office. One of the most highly sought prospects was DE Sterling Palmer from Ft. Lauderdale. We lost him to FSU. My friend said that he was looking at Palmer's HS transcript and that there was no way he was a qualifier. (This was during the era of Prop 48s.) Yet he went to FSU and was eligible right away. My friend thought that there was some fudging of transcripts by FSU.

We'll never know, but I've always suspected FSU was dirtier than we ever really knew.

Advertisement
FSU is a dirty program, run by dirty coaches, dirty administrators, dirty campus police, dirty professors... I wish them all to have blown ACLs.

prove it or STFU call the ncaa with your proof

See my post just above. I can't remember the full name of our former compliance guy who had investigated UF in the '80's and came up with a folder full of FSU violations as well. I actually asked him about it when I was at a Hurricane Club meeting in late '89. He wouldn't talk about the FSU stuff. I heard from a friend who knew a lot of people in the athletic department that the NCAA apparently buried the FSU case. They pulled a Comey, but they didn't go public to say no NCAA would ever bring a case. They simply buried it and it never saw the light of day.

Go back and google allegations against Edward Wynot a history professor at FSU in the early '80's. Whether or not he fixed grades for football players, I don't know. still there is the very recent article in the NY Times and there was another article from around 2013. People involved with academics and football at FSU are often espected to make ethical compromises.

I'm sure this crap goes on at UF and probably Bama and other schools. I'll bet we're cleaner than a lot of them. I'm not sure we're 100 percent clean, since it's a very dirty business but I have a hunch we've tried to behave more than other schools, in part because we've had sanctions and they're not fun and we're always under media scrutiny because of our reputation and location in a major media center.

In fact for a long time, the media had Hurricane Derangement Syndrome, just like the media goes irrational and ballistic over certain political leaders.

#MUGA Make the U Great Again!

I'm not going to trash the kid, but if there were message boards in 1989, want to take bets on whether or not Warchant would have had a thread wishing Craig Erickson well before we played them without him?

The knowledgeable Canes fans wish you well and I hope you recover shortly. There is a mutual respect for a great competitor and fighter like you. Get better and live another day. For all you IDIOTS rooting against this kid because of an injury all I can say you are completely CLASSLESS! GO CANES and Rosier looked just fine to me.

Word is he is taking applications for BJs and date rape practice. Better get yours in quickly before some other a$$ FSU fan takes it.

Advertisement
I don't wish for injuries to opposing players, but what the **** are some people so concerned about the health of FSU's QB? ***** FSU and ***** this guy.

I'm sure every FSU fan was wishing Duke a speedy recovery lol, get out of here with that i could care less if he ever plays or not. Dudes not dead ya acting like he has severe head trama...

I will guarantee you that there were more FSU fans showing class over Duke's injury then there are Cane fans showing a little class over Frenchie. I've been a fan for an awful long time. I don't think many of the guys who are opposing the OP's sratement are really so much insensitive jerks as they seem. Cane fans like to shoot their mouth off and once the poison is out they will die before they backtrack.

James Jackson --- all I can you are one DUMB IGNORANT FAN. My son went to UF and I despise the GATORS. My pastor's kids both went to FSU and are the most nicest and productive kids in the world. I despise FSU on the field. Your rhetoric reminds me a selfish, uneducated, juvenile ****!

I am willing to bet that family enables pedophiles and runs a local NAMBLA Chapter.

Oh, and fck every single member of that fsu football program - injured or otherwise.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
What's with all these cucks who come out of the woodwork to white knight for F$U? **** is absolutely pathetic.

Too many posters here think the cool thing to do on this board is to pose as a tough hard nosed fan. These are same fans that posted yesterday that because of yesterday's game our season is over and many players and coaches are no longer any good. Haters will hate. Keep posing suckas and continue being pseudo Cane fans.

Advertisement
Posting negative crap about an injured player seems to be therapy for haters. My therapy is to beat them on the field and then post about their loss to us has eliminated them from championship picture.

Advertisement
Back