FRENCHIE

nickster

Freshman
The knowledgeable Canes fans wish you well and I hope you recover shortly. There is a mutual respect for a great competitor and fighter like you. Get better and live another day. For all you IDIOTS rooting against this kid because of an injury all I can say you are completely CLASSLESS! GO CANES and Rosier looked just fine to me.

Advertisement
The knowledgeable Canes fans wish you well and I hope you recover shortly. There is a mutual respect for a great competitor and fighter like you. Get better and live another day. For all you IDIOTS rooting against this kid because of an injury all I can say you are completely CLASSLESS! GO CANES and Rosier looked just fine to me.
Absolute trash fans we have.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Y'all clowns really writing love letters to this man??

Last edited:

Yeah I don't wish injury on anyone, regardless who they play for. Hope he gets healthy. We aren't classless like some fsu fans though. I've seen some of them making jokes about Sean Taylor's death in the past

Last edited:

Don't wish him to get hurt or be hurt but that's game and I don't care cause he isn't one of us.

Advertisement
You don't have to wish injury on anyone but coming out with all this ******* unsolicited support is ghey, cuck behavior. We have some straight p*ssies in our fan base for real.

Great porst, I'm sure he'll let everyone in his family know the CIS porsters wished him well after he checks the forums this afternoon

Davoin, I'm not a ***** and a season ticket holder for 33 years. You are totally missing the point.

Advertisement

Cuck alert

MODS BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS ARE READY FOR LIFETIME BAND.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.............. BTW I HOPE THAT FRENCH FRIES WALKS WITH A SEVERE LIMP THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE....... I HOPE THAT IT'S SO BAD HE NEEDS A KNEE REPLACEMENT.

YOU FSU FANS REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND US CANE FANS. WE'RE NOT THE GATORS AND THIS IS SOME FRIENDLY RIVALRY WHERE WE ROOT FOR YOU GUYS AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AGAINST US NO NO NO NO WE HATE YOU MUTHA****IN BYTCHES ALLLLLL DAY EVERYDAY THIS IS AN ETERNAL HATE............. I HATE KIDS BORN TO FSU PARENTS **** EVERYBODY...........

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is a difference between wishing an injury on a rival and writing love and admiration letter ls to that rival player.
My reactions is simply to not have one.
Didn't wish him to get injured but don't give a F either.
I guess I care as much as they care went one of ours gets hurt.
I certainly don't see the same letters of respect admiration and well wishes coming from them when our guys get hurt.
But we have some weird fans.

James Jackson --- all I can you are one DUMB IGNORANT FAN. My son went to UF and I despise the GATORS. My pastor's kids both went to FSU and are the most nicest and productive kids in the world. I despise FSU on the field. Your rhetoric reminds me a selfish, uneducated, juvenile ****!

Advertisement
I'm sure every FSU fan was wishing Duke a speedy recovery lol, get out of here with that i could care less if he ever plays or not. Dudes not dead ya acting like he has severe head trama...

Classless Miami fan here

Hopefully our DL puts their 2 backups in the medical tent in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
People really forget them clapping and laughing at Duke Johnson while he had his leg snapped. **** everything FSU. Soft *** canes fans

James Jackson --- all I can you are one DUMB IGNORANT FAN. My son went to UF and I despise the GATORS. My pastor's kids both went to FSU and are the most nicest and productive kids in the world. I despise FSU on the field. Your rhetoric reminds me a selfish, uneducated, juvenile ****!

And I have friends who are Black.

Advertisement
Back