FRENCHIE

I remember when they cheered when Duke hurt his ankle ....so....**** them. With all due respect.

Advertisement
James Jackson --- all I can you are one DUMB IGNORANT FAN. My son went to UF and I despise the GATORS. My pastor's kids both went to FSU and are the most nicest and productive kids in the world. I despise FSU on the field. Your rhetoric reminds me a selfish, uneducated, juvenile ****!

HEY HEY **** YOUR SON AND BOTH YOUR PASTORS KIDS AND YOU TOO........ AND YOUR PASTOR CLEARLY HE'S NOT A GOOD PERSON IF HE AN FSU FAN.

Do you guys not realize this [MENTION=12694]nickster[/MENTION] clown is a Nole troll? He's been popping in and out of the board for a while.

Pay him no mind.

Advertisement
**** our fan base became soft wtf, if u dont want injuries from rivals thats cool but to make a thread about it like u really have to put it out there.

why can't we separate this person from football long enough hope his injuries will be overcome. This is a person who plays with passion. If you want to be angry and upset at somebody as it seems you do, try doing to the people who you keep referring too, fans not the players. I really have seen any player applauding or celebrating when a player goes down. Why do we find it necessary to do just that.

James Jackson --- all I can you are one DUMB IGNORANT FAN. My son went to UF and I despise the GATORS. My pastor's kids both went to FSU and are the most nicest and productive kids in the world. I despise FSU on the field. Your rhetoric reminds me a selfish, uneducated, juvenile ****!

You have a complete lack of understanding of what it means to be a Hurricane fan.

PS: Your grammar actually signifies YOU are the dumbest poster here.

Advertisement
FSU is a dirty program, run by dirty coaches, dirty administrators, dirty campus police, dirty professors... I wish them all to have blown ACLs.

Both FSU & UF fans have disrespected us & said foul sh*t about Sean Taylor's death for several years.

All that "classy" fan nonsense is for people who like to turn their nose up at their own fans whenever they're around other teams fans to fit in at parties.

"I know some of our guys are kinda crazy, but Immmm not like that.."

If one of our guys went down, you think any FSU fan would be wishing him a speedy recovery, or hoping for the best for us?

Fück the CrimiNoles & Trailerhassee nation! Good luck with "BJ" Constantino, The Sunshine Scooter, or whoever the fück they have in their stable of ponies.

Both FSU & UF fans have disrespected us & said foul sh*t about Sean Taylor's death for several years.

All that "classy" fan nonsense is for people who like to turn their nose up at their own fans whenever they're around other teams fans to fit in at parties.

"I know some of our guys are kinda crazy, but Immmm not like that.."

If one of our guys went down, you think any FSU fan would be wishing him a speedy recovery, or hoping for the best for us?

Some of the trailerhassee faithful wished Duke a speedy recovery after they broke his ankle and thrashed us in Tally. I will return the well wishes "only after" we *** rape them in their own house...think that is only fair :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
MODS BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS ARE READY FOR LIFETIME BAND.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.............. BTW I HOPE THAT FRENCH FRIES WALKS WITH A SEVERE LIMP THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE....... I HOPE THAT IT'S SO BAD HE NEEDS A KNEE REPLACEMENT.

YOU FSU FANS REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND US CANE FANS. WE'RE NOT THE GATORS AND THIS IS SOME FRIENDLY RIVALRY WHERE WE ROOT FOR YOU GUYS AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AGAINST US NO NO NO NO WE HATE YOU MUTHA****IN BYTCHES ALLLLLL DAY EVERYDAY THIS IS AN ETERNAL HATE............. I HATE KIDS BORN TO FSU PARENTS **** EVERYBODY...........
Love it!

why can't we separate this person from football long enough hope his injuries will be overcome. This is a person who plays with passion. If you want to be angry and upset at somebody as it seems you do, try doing to the people who you keep referring too, fans not the players. I really have seen any player applauding or celebrating when a player goes down. Why do we find it necessary to do just that.

So go write him a love and admiration letter on warchant.
You can tell him how you admire his passion and how you weep for his speedy recovery.

Advertisement
you think they would give a fvck if Ahmmon went down for the year? Not in the least bit

F-A-G Alert!!!

Read on Twitter that Garvin sacked Blackmon 7 times in a game. I'll add I have friends that are gator and nole fans, but I don't talk to them during the season. Well unless it's to talk ****.

MODS BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS ARE READY FOR LIFETIME BAND.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.............. BTW I HOPE THAT FRENCH FRIES WALKS WITH A SEVERE LIMP THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE....... I HOPE THAT IT'S SO BAD HE NEEDS A KNEE REPLACEMENT.

YOU FSU FANS REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND US CANE FANS. WE'RE NOT THE GATORS AND THIS IS SOME FRIENDLY RIVALRY WHERE WE ROOT FOR YOU GUYS AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AGAINST US NO NO NO NO WE HATE YOU MUTHA****IN BYTCHES ALLLLLL DAY EVERYDAY THIS IS AN ETERNAL HATE............. I HATE KIDS BORN TO FSU PARENTS **** EVERYBODY...........

Love them lifetime bands! Drum_Majors.jpg

Advertisement
Back