Freeman

Advertisement
Advertisement
He coaches too disciplined for Diaz. Too much fundamentally sound defense for UM. Needs to lay off the aggressiveness and be more conservative if he wants to #buildchampions. He’s not really active with hashtags on Twitter do not want

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of us know whats gonna happen. All we can do is hope for a change and its one in which the majority of us are happy with

Advertisement
Why would he come here knowing Manny is on borrowed time?

I think Eddie O is on even more borrowed time.

Let me add to that.... he could come here improve the D and buy Manny more time. Manny can point to an improvement like he did this year with the Offense although more work is needed.

Its possible Eddie O has another subpar mediocre season and they move on from him. Brady and Burrow brought him that championship. It wasnt Eddie O or even Aranda defense

Last edited:
Were not a serious contending program on the field and for real coaching talent

Golden was a tier 2 coaching prospect

Richt used us as a retirement check

Manny is a tier 2 coaching prospect
Remember CMR left millions on the table when he resigned , donated a million and was the driving force for our indoor facility, was 9-4 with a bowl win first year, 10 and 3 with first coastal title, and had a heart issue. Agree that Manny and Golden are tier 2 guys. CMR was just wore out but he gave us two good years.
I am definitely tired this year after the defense the last two games, but **** happens. Hopefully Manny will hire someone reputable and experienced.
Man it has been along time since we were good. Even Clemson got their *** handed to them, as did the FINS today.
Not ragging on you just like CMR a little more than most of the fans

Advertisement
Back