Freakin Randy Cross...

Fightinibis

Junior
Had to take a shot at us while picking us to win on Inside College Football. Saying something like, as usual, they won’t have anyone in the stands, maybe more than usual. Dyck.

Advertisement
Had to take a shot at us while picking us to win on Inside College Football. Saying something like, as usual, they won’t have anyone in the stands, maybe more than usual. Dyck.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 11.14.02 PM.png

I don't think ya'll have digested how long the shame-twin losses to LaTech and FIU are going to be held against us.

Think of how many times you've used Georgia Southern against UF, or App State vs Michigan. It's going to haunt this program for a decade.
Or it’s only going to make the journey to the mountaintop even more magical.

Advertisement
I don't think ya'll have digested how long the shame-twin losses to LaTech and FIU are going to be held against us.

Think of how many times you've used Georgia Southern against UF, or App State vs Michigan. It's going to haunt this program for a decade.
True..those were bad losses for Miami

But....Michigan was preseason Top 5 and lost to I-AA App St. App St hadnt made the jump yet to Division 1.

Georgia Southern beat UF, and GS did not complete 1 pass that game....think about that. AND Georgia Southern was still a 1-AA program.

We took.our lumps...but not to.1-AA schools.

Note....I know its not called 1-AA and Division 1 anymore....but I dont care

Advertisement

But....Michigan was preseason Top 5 and lost to I-AA App St. App St hadnt made the jump yet to Division 1.

Georgia Southern beat UF, and GS did not complete 1 pass that game....think about that. AND Georgia Southern was still a 1-AA program.

And Georgia Southern won at The Swamp....

The ONLY saving grace for us is at least we lost to FBS teams, GS and AppSt were both FCS at the time of their huge victories. Does this excuse us? Absolutely not. Does it keep our **** season a step above theirs? You bet your ***!

He probably grew up with a father who was a WW2 vet. The only compliment they ever give is a backhanded one.

Advertisement

Our beloved Canes lost to a team that was just installing the forward pass as an offensive concept. The depth of last season as a failure may not have a bottom.

A pox has fallen upon House Hurricane.

In de facto HC/OC Lashlee we trust, until he gives us reason not to.

Team needs to convert words in Ws.

Go Canes.

The narrative could be changed from "The U were 6-7 in 2019 and lost to LT and FIU" to "After going 6-7 in 2019 and losing to LT and FIU and navigating a pandemic, the Canes kicked everyone's *** in 2020."

Will it happen? Time will tell. I will say, in 53 years as a Cane, I've never anticipated a season more than this one.

Advertisement

I disagree if we win.
I'll take the rope-a-dope of 2019 if we can make a run or two in the next couple of years.
No one is ragging on LSU about that 2017 game with Troy now.

Advertisement
Back