Freakin Randy Cross...

Fightinibis

Junior
Had to take a shot at us while picking us to win on Inside College Football. Saying something like, as usual, they won’t have anyone in the stands, maybe more than usual. Dyck.

Advertisement
1599655809788.png

Advertisement
I don't think ya'll have digested how long the shame-twin losses to LaTech and FIU are going to be held against us.

Think of how many times you've used Georgia Southern against UF, or App State vs Michigan. It's going to haunt this program for a decade.
As they should. Those scores should also be framed on Manny's desk as a daily reminder and motivation.

I don't think ya'll have digested how long the shame-twin losses to LaTech and FIU are going to be held against us.

Think of how many times you've used Georgia Southern against UF, or App State vs Michigan. It's going to haunt this program for a decade.
I think it will work in our favor this year. Teams aren't going to take us seriously and we're going to be really good IMO.

I think it will work in our favor this year. Teams aren't going to take us seriously and we're going to be really good IMO.
Most teams will imo. Still the second biggest football brand in the conference, and despite our recent lack of success it still means something to the lesser programs to beat “the U.”

Same reason teams are doing the upside down U when they score a TD, we mean something to them.

Think we win 9 of the 11 regardless, we now have a QB who won’t let us play down to competition.

Advertisement
I'm not quite sure I'm getting to correlation between us losing to crap teams and him taking attendance shots at a program that finished with an average of 52.8K just short of FSU at 54K.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back