Frank Ponce

Advertisement
Honestly, I always liked Ponce. I thought he got a bad wrap down here. Just from those highlights they run a much better offense then what were doing. Mario gotta hire a OC that runs a Power spread, thats what Mario wants to runs. Btw I have zero faith Mario will hire a good OC, his 0-2 now

We should be going the route that Lanning took. He took the co oc from UTSA.

There are phenomenal coaches everywhere. We shouldn’t be limited to just D1 power 5/ G5.

Get a young and hungry up and comer who had results. Lincoln Reilly was at ECU and stoop grabbed him.

Dawson was a terrible choice from the beginning.

We need someone who’s with the times and can recruit.

Does Dawson even recruit?

Advertisement
This is NOT soccer or baseball, no more Latino coaches!

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Currently has a Top 15 offense at App State two years removed from having the 22nd ranked offense in America. He was just named a semifinalist for the Broyles award yet some of you were praying that Mario didn't hire him as OC.

What am I missing here?
But it’s not Wario killing our offense, guysm.

You could have Bill Walsh, Andy Reid and Mertz all here as OC, and as long as Wario is overseeing everything and having a say in what he wants it to look like, our offense would still suck.

Yeah, I said it.

Last edited:
Currently has a Top 15 offense at App State two years removed from having the 22nd ranked offense in America. He was just named a semifinalist for the Broyles award yet some of you were praying that Mario didn't hire him as OC.

What am I missing here?
Enough of this new hire nonsense already

But it’s not Wario killing our offense, guysm.

You could have Bill Walsh, Andy Reid and Mertz all here as OC, and as long as Wario is overseeing everything and having a day in what he wants it to look like, our offense would still suck.

Yeah, I said it.

Until he proves otherwise you speak the facts. Our offense has fallen apart under his watch. I rather watch 2021 7-5 team over this season. At least that team was fun to watch

Advertisement
He was such a great QB coach! TVD was a completely different QB!

I keep saying to everyone, I don't believe Shannon Dawson is the problem. His offensive scheme is good and puts up points. He has no QB and someone meddling...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back