Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Yeah. You got negged on your post, but at this point, yes.

Do people really think that a Mario would hire FP as a QB coach without considering him as a hire down for OC down the road?

QB Coach, the position, has a very natural progression to be an OC. If anyone says otherwise, they done went full ratard.
It might be a progression to an OC job at another P5 program, but there’s no chance Mario, with the resources he has and his vision for the program, would hire someone as OC with no P5 playcalling experience.

Advertisement
It might be a progression to an OC job at another P5 program, but there’s no chance Mario, with the resources he has and his vision for the program, would hire someone as OC with no P5 playcalling experience.

Stranger things have happened my man. We promoted Radio.

Do you think Gattis will stay longer than Lashlee? :)))))))) Come one now! Gattis looks like a head coach right now -- we're fortunate.

You don't just find a Bud Foster anywhere man. Bud Foster would have died at VT DC if he could have. Does Gattis not deserve a HC position right now?...

Stranger things have happened my man. We promoted Radio.

Do you think Gattis will stay longer than Lashlee? :)))))))) Come one now! Gattis looks like a head coach right now -- we're fortunate.

You don't just find a Bud Foster anywhere man. Bud Foster would have died at VT DC if he could have. Does Gattis not deserve a HC position right now?...
I think Gattis is gone in 1-2 years. And I fully expect Mario to hire another big time coach to replace him.

I think Gattis is gone in 1-2 years. And I fully expect Mario to hire another big time coach to replace him.

He does have big bawls. I can't argue with you there.

I'm just sayin' I think Mario had a grand plan with FP as well.

If FP can be well revered within the program & if he can produce a couple of all conference QB's... then maybe?

Advertisement
I think that in 1-2 years we’ll be in a good enough spot that if Mario decides to hire the nutritionist as OC, we’ll roll with it

89A0F91E-6C12-45CF-8BEB-6E55C162CD67.jpeg

TRULY _Jas. Thank her for these pictures 🙌🏿🧡💚🙌🏿

Advertisement
That's my bad, I thought she didn't/hasn't.

No, I believe you are correct, she appears to be a free-agent/freelancer who just loves UM. She is NOT on the UM Athletic Department directory, she apparently does her own thing.

EDIT: wait, wait, I got a green check-mark from Leeds, maybe she knows the full story...

Advertisement
Did you say don’t be negative when Jon Richt was hired?

So what the fck are we supposed to do if not evaluate the quality of hires now that signing day is over but spring ball isn’t here?

It’s kinda obvious we have to wait and see.
Did I say that **** bird? Can’t recall. Soooo, just to reiterate, you basically reiterated what I said with a bit of razzle dazzle or did I miss something?

Advertisement
Not to **** on the parade but didn’t we kinda already figure either him or Coley would probably be coming here? I’m saying it’s not really a shock, right? Like I trust in Mario more than I did Diaz but I’ll hold off on being super ecstatic before any meaningful snaps take place. It’s the off season, there’s always hope in the off season..
Crazy that you are speaking very logically here and you got all downvotes.

Crazy that you are speaking very logically here and you got all downvotes.
🤷🏿‍♂️ Resident party pooper apparently. I believe the staff will do well, I just want to see it in action before I give them the crown . I go back to how pumped we were for Manny and his hires etc. I’m just tempering emotions until I see tangible proof. Good start though.

Advertisement
Back