Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Advertisement
For the crybabies:

Not that we compare ourselves to that burning pile of dirty diapers in canesville and tally, but:

FSU QB coach - promoted last month from an analyst the last 2 years. One year coaching QBs in his career, at something called Stonehill college. Dude doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page, for Christ’s sake. Completely inexperienced.

gator QB coach — Sun Belt Billy Taggart will coach the QBs, as well as call the plays, as well as be the Head Corch, as well as be a huge ******* dork.

We're good.

Advertisement
For the crybabies:

Not that we compare ourselves to that burning pile of dirty diapers in canesville and tally, but:

FSU QB coach - promoted last month from an analyst the last 2 years. One year coaching QBs in his career, at something called Stonehill college. Dude doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page, for Christ’s sake. Completely inexperienced.

gator QB coach — Sun Belt Billy Taggart will coach the QBs, as well as call the plays, as well as be the Head Corch, as well as be a huge ******* dork.

We're good.
so canesville is a burning pile of dirty diapers?

How Dare You Greta GIF

But he was because Cutcliffe developed into a QB that NFL teams believed they could build around.

Teams --> Team. Only the Giants. THE GIANTS. [end of debate]

edit: Anyone with eyes and a functioning brain knew Daniel Jones was *** at Duke. Same with Trubisky at UNC.

Advertisement
That is hysterical....it's like moving to Boone requires you to add an extra syllable to every word.

No way that is a real accent...if so, then he has spent too much time in Boone.
It's a weird accent but he does not sound like he's from Boone. He just sounds bizarre. Extra syllable and it's throwing me off.

Yeah, sorry, my post was a response to a message saying we now have the best staff in UM history. I gave plain evidence that '88 staff would be difficult to top. I understood @Cryptical Envelopment's response because he mentioned it's hindsight. No problem.

It doesn't change the fact it was a staff loaded to the gills with coaching talent. We may be hiring "more proven" commodities in comparison to what JJ did, but it doesn't necessarily mean they have more talent. I hope they do. Mario seems to have a good eye for identifying coaching talent.

But, will still be very difficult to top. You have a few NFL head coaches on that staff and multiple NCAA HC champions. One of the best evaluators of all time, besides Jimmy himself, was merely the DL coach. It's a monster staff and validation of JJ's insane, HoF foresight.

I love that this is even a conversation right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes sir u are probably right!!! u see it everywhere in life one guy slacks off n never gets fired!! oh well who to **** I'm to say!!
You are making a baseless assumption. If you have some concrete evidence that Mario is hiring friends who are not the most qualified people who want the job then provide it. Otherwise it is pure speculation.

Advertisement
Back