Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Advertisement
TVD and Garcia are already elite QBs, I trust anyone with some level of football competence to guide them. This guy will probably get a lot credit for TVD which will help him with recruiting too lol. And for any of you worried about him recruiting… don’t! With the heavy hitters we have on staff and Cristobal principle on recruiting… I have no doubt this guy will be alright.
TVD is elite. Garcia will have to prove it. We’ve had too many 4 star qbs be average here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, sorry, my post was a response to a message saying we now have the best staff in UM history. I gave plain evidence that '88 staff would be difficult to top. I understood @Cryptical Envelopment's response because he mentioned it's hindsight. No problem.

It doesn't change the fact it was a staff loaded to the gills with coaching talent. We may be hiring "more proven" commodities in comparison to what JJ did, but it doesn't necessarily mean they have more talent. I hope they do. Mario seems to have a good eye for identifying coaching talent.

But, will still be very difficult to top. You have a few NFL head coaches on that staff and multiple NCAA HC champions. One of the best evaluators of all time, besides Jimmy himself, was merely the DL coach. It's a monster staff and validation of JJ's insane, HoF foresight.
Agree completely. **** even the 01 staff is up there. Chud, Stoops, Kehoe, Don, Curtis Johnson...

Speaking of which what ever happened to Greg Mark?

Advertisement
Credit to @djnellz or @PIPO ....can't remember who posted this before
cocaine party hard GIF
LMFAO! Elmo in dat ***** straight WYLIN!!!!!😂😂😂

****! I’m down in the DR on vaca and snuck away from my wife to check this site.

Amazing hire! This staff is really coming together nicely.

Advertisement
jesus goodness wtf are we doing, we getting everybody. Recruiting season going to be amazing im expecting the top 10 players in the country
This staff is full of recruiting savages bro. The timing is so perfect cause the 23 class is loaded with talent, especially locally. Maybe I’m just a little on my high horse today with all the good news, but I legit believe now that the 23 class will play in a CFP game.

Advertisement
Back