Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Advertisement
When ya’ll post that “Ponce will def be the next OC”…

BFB457AA-DF83-48F2-9A93-706C7CD40755.gif

Just relax, stop getting ahead of yourself and just enjoy the man as QBC lol. We will cross that bridge when we get there. Making my nerves bad damnit.

Advertisement
Wait it actually happened? I'm not gonna lie, idk much about Ponce but from the memes alone in the legendary thread thats absolutely amazing lmaoooooo.

Skimmed a lil bit and QB coach seems to be glowingly positive so im with it!

Advertisement
Are you trying to say frank Ponce is a better QB coach than Brandon Streeter who has directly coached Taylor Heinecke at ODU and deshawn Watson and Trevor Lawrence at Clemson?

And a better QB developer than David Cutcliffe?

Brice played better because he went from the ACC to the sun belt.
Lol alright thanks for you opinion

Definitely no swaying you with a little common sense… you may continue stomping your feet mad at this hire.

Yes the same David Cutcliffe who developed Peyton Manning, tee Martin, Eli manning, Thad Lewis, and Daniel Jones and is regarded as one of the most highly respected QB coaches in football history? Yes that David Cutcliffe
why are Tee Martin and Thad Lewis in this list?

Advertisement
Yes the same David Cutcliffe who developed Peyton Manning, tee Martin, Eli manning, Thad Lewis, and Daniel Jones and is regarded as one of the most highly respected QB coaches in football history? Yes that David Cutcliffe
Oh yea… how did he do with Cooper?!?!?

Advertisement
Not at all, I love every hire so far, but people are making Ponce out to be something he’s not. He’s only here because he’s from Miami and him and Mario are friends.
my only issue will he be able to fire these guys if he has to?? we seen it wit richt Diaz n golden!! I'm sure your like me I hope it does workout!! Next they got to show it on the field!!

Advertisement
Back