2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

You're a ******* idiot. That's literally the only way you can be so dense. You said I kept bringing up watkins bryant and hopkins. Please point me to a second post where I say anything about bryant hopkins or watkins other than saying they won't be out of the league in a few years. Find that, *****. Then maybe I won't consider you a lying piece of trash.
Keep the debate going, but both of you need to keep the personal insult on each other for PM use only.

Advertisement
Looks like there are 2 posters in this thread who understand the arguments I made and the rest are closet Clem$on fanboys downvoting me because they can't understand the nuance of my posts.

Bring up all the CU WRs from the past that you want, make whatever pro comparisons to Cane receivers from the Shannon or Golden years, talk about Richt's track record at UGA - I don't care. The fact remains that Clemson is currently a terrible destination for WRs over 6' that have pro potential. They don't have a vertical passing game and they don't run pro route concepts. Why is this so hard to understand?

Advertisement
This thread is about Ladson, right?

Anyhow, Clemson has been producing high round draft picks at the position. Us, not so much, but hopefully that changes. Apparently whatever we're selling offensively is working even if we haven't seen it on the field or in the draft under this relatively new staff.

Clemson and Miami are light years apart in their differences. Great college town versus city school. Perhaps that's a factor and both are great places depending on what he's looking for.

Advertisement
We have to convince Ladson that Clemson offense has changed as they get further away from Chad Morris influence and Watson leaving.

They were more run heavy and dink and dunk short passing game this season. Look at their WRs ave per catch and ours. We throw the ball down the field much more than them, and Ladson can be the AJ Green in Richts offense.

This “college town” mantra is overrated, it’s hoes everywhere and on every campus. What more do you need?

This “college town” mantra is overrated, it’s hoes everywhere and on every campus. What more do you need?

Lmao...something tells me that blue chip recruits don't pick colleges based on the collection of hoes at their disposal...but call me Loco

Advertisement
Lmao...something tells me that blue chip recruits don't pick colleges based on the collection of hoes at their disposal...but call me Loco
If you’re a D1 athlete you’ll have no problem with girls wherever you go, or so I’ve heard

The idea that recruits pick schools based on the best looking girls is ridiculous, every school has pretty girls.

Advertisement
Ladson has 2 more years for speed to drop and looked what happened from last season and this season in track has just began. It is quite possible he will be in the 10.7 range or maybe better at that height. A real nightmare for coverages.

yeah but i dont think we have a single good receiver in the league. We havent produced a quality NFL receiver in a long time. Richards is supposed to break that but he still has a lot to prove.

Besides Hurns we also got Dorsett who isnt used properly by the Pats, but is a beast.

I’ve been to plenty of “college towns” Auburn and Athens most notably. It’s the same sh*t. You bar hop or go to parties. You can do that on literally every campus... main difference is the tailgating for a football game but YOU as an athlete won’t see none of that sh*t as you are playing in the actual game.

Advertisement
Back