2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Randy was a 10.2-10.3 100m guy at Marshall. Yes he did run track at Marshall and I believe he has the 100m and Long Jump records.

"As a sophomore in 1992, at the age of 15, Moss joined the track & field team and was the West Virginia state champion in the 100 and 200 meters with times of 10.94 seconds[10] and 21.95 seconds,[11] respectively. This was the only year he competed on the school's track team, but he would later join the Marshall track team and lower his 200 m time to 21.15 seconds. He also played center field for the baseball team."

Advertisement
I’m not usually know as Mr. Sunshine around here, but I like Ladson’s potential as much as any WR to come out of So Fla in a long while. It’s early, and it will be interesting to see how he does in summer one on one competition and next season. I’m not trying to annoint him or jinx him, but he’s a real 6’4” as a junior, long, lanky, fast, good hands, and can get the ball and be physical. Love his potential.
Based on your effusive praise, I was thinking you had some sort of scoop that Ladson was heading elsewhere.

"As a sophomore in 1992, at the age of 15, Moss joined the track & field team and was the West Virginia state champion in the 100 and 200 meters with times of 10.94 seconds[10] and 21.95 seconds,[11] respectively. This was the only year he competed on the school's track team, but he would later join the Marshall track team and lower his 200 m time to 21.15 seconds. He also played center field for the baseball team."

Moss was just an unreal athlete. I'm not saying he lacked a work ethic, but if he had the drive of Rice or Marvin Harrison, he would be the undisputed best WR of all-time. I firmly believe he was the most talented WR of all time and an absolute freak of nature

The best that never was in football was Iverson. As good as he was at basketball in high school, I've heard it said he was an even better football player.

Anyhow, off track, but Ladson looks the part. I'm not throwing him in the ring with those guys, but the talent is unlimited. He has big things ahead of him providing he puts in the work and stays healthy.

Don't think those are his personal best. Just the times he won the state title with.

Advertisement
I’m not usually know as Mr. Sunshine around here, but I like Ladson’s potential as much as any WR to come out of So Fla in a long while. It’s early, and it will be interesting to see how he does in summer one on one competition and next season. I’m not trying to annoint him or jinx him, but he’s a real 6’4” as a junior, long, lanky, fast, good hands, and can get the ball and be physical. Love his potential.

Felt the same way when I saw him. His film jumped out more than than any south florida tape I've in a long time. Effortless speed with great size and body control

Don't think those are his personal best. Just the times he won the state title with.
Is there any record of what his actual personal bests are? People are throwing around extraordinary speed claims for him.

A 2 person WR class of Payton and Ladson is just crazy.

Nobody pairs 2 super elite WRs (with elite body types and speed) in such a small class as their only 2.

Would be unheard of, and would scare the **** out of the nation.

And we are going to sign them both.

Wiltfong put a crystal ball for clemson for him. It’s clear we have work to do here. Seems like we are trailing them right now in the recruitment. Hope we can make a move again

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a local kid, so Miami will always be in it with him, BUT my question is "Does this kid have interest in Miami?" Before ppl start, it's a good question.. And it's a real question, these are questions we need to know before we start locking recruit's in to Miami (especially the local recruit's), every SoFla kid isn't all Cane!! Now IF the interest is real and he's a Cane fan and have interest, then I believe the staff will make it happen..

This is a local kid, so Miami will always be in it with him, BUT my question is "Does this kid have interest in Miami?" Before ppl start, it's a good question.. And it's a real question, these are questions we need to know before we start locking recruit's in to Miami (especially the local recruit's), every SoFla kid isn't all Cane!! Now IF the interest is real and he's a Cane fan and have interest, then I believe the staff will make it happen..
This, who knows man

Advertisement
this is why we should also be going all out for John Dunmore. Ladson is a long shot, but if we could land Dunmore, and keep Fuller and Payton, that's a **** good WR class. Obviously you keep going after Ladson but man, if we miss on Ladson and are too late on Dunmore I'll be ****ed.

I like ladson a lot...but im not stressing WR at all. Wouldnt care if we only took 1 this cycle. Weve already got britt and manuel locked up for 2020. GIVE ME LINEMAN.

Advertisement
Back