2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

I’m telling you guys forget recent draft picks from 2 schools. We lose that, focus on the fact that Ladson needs to be in an offense that throws the ball down the field like AJ Green at UGA was used, and how Miami WRs are used now. Clemson offense has changed since Chad Morris left, and Watson headed to NFL. Much more conservative, dink and dunk passing game.

Renfrow-10.0 Yards per catch
Cain-12.7
Overton-12.7
McCloud-10.3

Miami:

Richards-18.3
Berrios-12.3
Thomas-22.0
Cager-14.8

Advertisement
I’m telling you guys forget recent draft picks from 2 schools. We lose that, focus on the fact that Ladson needs to be in an offense that throws the ball down the field like AJ Green at UGA was used, and how Miami WRs are used now. Clemson offense has changed since Chad Morris left, and Watson headed to NFL. Much more conservative, dink and dunk passing game.

Cain-12.7
Overton-12.7
McCloud-10.3

Miami:

Richards-18.3
Berrios-12.3
Thomas-22.0
Cager-14.8

Tell that to sammy watkins bro!!!!

Cain-12.7
Overton-12.7
McCloud-10.3

Miami:

Richards-18.3
Berrios-12.3
Thomas-22.0
Cager-14.8
Good to see that not everyone here is a slack-jawed dolt and a cheek-spreader for Clemson .

moss ran a 4.25 40, cmon now...

AJ Green build and speed for comparisons sake. I don't see AJ Green yet in his play, but AJ Green was top three all-time for me as a high school receiver since I started following recruiting around the turn of this century. He was the closest thing to Moss I can think of, just nowhere near as fast and Moss for his size, shifty as ****.

Advertisement
That 10.96 time and the 22.41 time. Any track guys in here can share with us how fast that is? I guess compared to some other wideouts we have signed recently or other top SFL prospects? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
That 10.96 time and the 22.41 time. Any track guys in here can share with us how fast that is? I guess compared to some other wideouts we have signed recently or other top SFL prospects? Thanks in advance.
Phillip Dorsett's best times in high school were a wind-aided 10.51 and a 10.57 non wind-aided 100m and a 21.26 200m.

Its early in the track season his junior year so those times are outstanding for right now. He will definatley post faster times moving forward before its all said and down. I'm betting this kid will post some elite track times if he stays with it.

Advertisement
Gunna be a tough pull for Ladson. I think he’s really feeling Clemson. We gotta prove this year we can be the top of the ACC if our hometown talent stays home. Hopefully N’Kosi can help us with that

Advertisement
Randy was a 10.2-10.3 100m guy at Marshall. Yes he did run track at Marshall and I believe he has the 100m and Long Jump records.
I simply said he reminds me of him. I didn’t claim he was as fast as Moss. Ladson has a similar build, great reach and hands, excellent speed for a guy his size, and does remind me of Moss when I watch him run routes.

Moss was the scariest WR in the history of the nfl his first few years in the league. If Ladson is anywhere near that sort of player then he’s blessed.

A 2 person WR class of Payton and Ladson is just crazy.

Nobody pairs 2 super elite WRs (with elite body types and speed) in such a small class as their only 2.

Would be unheard of, and would scare the **** out of the nation.

Moss was the scariest WR in the history of the nfl his first few years in the league. If Ladson is anywhere near that sort of player then he’s blessed.
I’m not usually know as Mr. Sunshine around here, but I like Ladson’s potential as much as any WR to come out of So Fla in a long while. It’s early, and it will be interesting to see how he does in summer one on one competition and next season. I’m not trying to annoint him or jinx him, but he’s a real 6’4” as a junior, long, lanky, fast, good hands, and can get the ball and be physical. Love his potential.

Advertisement
Back