Frank Ladson is he

Advertisement
All Clemson WRs have regressed. Their WR coach is getting a lot of heat. Another internal promotion by Dabo that didn’t live up to Jeff Scott before him.

Not to mention bad QB play this year
They haven’t regressed. They have a room full of the same body types..really no wiggle or downfield speed. That’s Clemsons issue

I'd take Ladson for sure. He'd add a big body WR whose played in big ACC games to our squad.

Advertisement
Frank Ladson is a physical freak. He's 6'3 210 with legit 4.4-4.5 speed. If he had only 1 year left then I would definitely pass but if I remember right he has 3 years of eligibility remaining. He won't make a Rambo like impact day 1 but he could be a starter for us and impact players In 2023 and 24. It would essentially be like signing a Top 100 type WR.

Rambo had 300 yards his final season in Oklahoma, he came here and had 1200, stats don't always tell the entire story

I say *** Ladson. He had his chance when he was a South Dada goon. But those days are long gone. He went to a bunk A$$ SC school and flamed out after riding the bench. He can't see Brinson, George, Smith, Smith, or X. Ppl saying he's a big body WR, well so is number 88, 88 balled out in the spring game and his play caught my eye. Let that walk on be the Big Body WR he's better then Ladson too! BTW anyone know who is 88?

If he's healthy - why not give him a shot? Clemson's QB DJ Ukelele was basura - no WR would succeed with him.
Dabo won’t hit the portal for a qb. Which is good for us cause dj sucks and they only have a freshman after him. And we play them next year. And if we get Schumann? Even better considering he was a coach for a defense that destroyed Clemson

Advertisement
Take him, have him sit for a year, get sports psychological treatment and allow him to get supremely healthy physically. With a whole year of that, who knows what kind of dividends that may pay.

They haven’t regressed. They have a room full of the same body types..really no wiggle or downfield speed. That’s Clemsons issue

Ya they’re all bigger but I wouldn’t say they’re slow or lack wiggle. They’ve got some physical specimens in that room. Ladson probably outruns any receiver we’ve got aside from Keyshawn Smith.

I wouldn't call him a bust just yet, he was able to scrape some playing time as a sophomore (or maybe RS freshman?) playing behind some very good receivers. Last year wasn't great for anyone on Clemson's offense, let alone a guy who was unable to play

Will be great if we can manage to keep the 5-stars home, but for now I'll settle for guys who got away transferring home

Advertisement
Ya they’re all bigger but I wouldn’t say they’re slow or lack wiggle. They’ve got some physical specimens in that room. Ladson probably outruns any receiver we’ve got aside from Keyshawn Smith.
Brinson?

I care more about the play on the field… we just let a dude in Wiggins leave finally who was soft as baby doo doo.. but was 6’3 and with “4.4 speed”

I like kids like this coming back home and playing for Miami. The more guys we have that played at big time programs the better. This also helps with recruiting telling kids that staying home sometimes is the best option.

Advertisement
I say *** Ladson. He had his chance when he was a South Dada goon. But those days are long gone. He went to a bunk A$$ SC school and flamed out after riding the bench. He can't see Brinson, George, Smith, Smith, or X. Ppl saying he's a big body WR, well so is number 88, 88 balled out in the spring game and his play caught my eye. Let that walk on be the Big Body WR he's better then Ladson too! BTW anyone know who is 88?

I don’t see him beating out any of the WRs you mentioned but we do need more depth for competition.

Yea but they all the same player types. We don’t wanna be in that situation. I think ladson and whease shoul be priority

I get it, and if he comes I will want him to do well, but we have to be careful about sending the message that guys can just come back when it doesn't work out at the big time bag dropping out of state program. Otherwise there is no downside for these kids.
You would think that but on Mario’s signing day interview with Joe Zagacki he basically said that when he started he was told that 2nd place in recruiting means you lost. Basically Ricky Bobby ”if you ain’t first your lastly”
But that with the portal there is now value in coming in 2nd because so many kids want to transfer and now they can with no penalty.
So whereas I generally agree with your statement I guess times have changed and unlike Ron Burgundy we have to change with them.

Advertisement
Back