Frank Ladson is he

I hope we pass...kid wouldn't even listen to us once he got the Clemson offer.
These are kids and they are dumb!! Trust me- I am speaking from a lot of experience on the maturity level of college kids.

Until proven otherwise, I trust Mario. If a 5 star stud wants a new beginning and is willing to do what’s necessary, bring him in!

My only caveat is a numbers one - vet WR’s would be nice, but we NEED 2 lbs, one OT, one CB. After that, everything else is gravy.

Advertisement
Played in 5 games and had 4 receptions and 19yards for the year.

If he wasn't from S.FL, he'd be another body in the portal that no one cared about
Injuries are his issue , not talent . He was going to play a lot last year but he was injured then got covid. Injuries always pop up and that's a fair concern.

We need physical , bigger receivers and I'm ok with him. I'm not sure if we have a true one right now to replace Rambo. Him and wease would be huge. I like older talented kids that are playing for a future check.

Last edited:
Injuries is his issue , not talent . He was going to play a lot last year but he was injured then got covid. Injuries always pop up and that's a fair concern.

We need physical , bigger receivers and I'm ok with him. I'm not sure if we have a true one right now to replace Rambo. Him and wease would be huge. I like older talented kids that are playing for a future check.
If he comes but we add someone like Wease then I ‘d absolutely take that!

Him by himself isn’t much

These are kids and they are dumb!! Trust me- I am speaking from a lot of experience on the maturity level of college kids.

Until proven otherwise, I trust Mario. If a 5 star stud wants a new beginning and is willing to do what’s necessary, bring him in!

My only caveat is a numbers one - vet WR’s would be nice, but we NEED 2 lbs, one OT, one CB. After that, everything else is gravy.

I get it, and if he comes I will want him to do well, but we have to be careful about sending the message that guys can just come back when it doesn't work out at the big time bag dropping out of state program. Otherwise there is no downside for these kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All Clemson WRs have regressed. Their WR coach is getting a lot of heat. Another internal promotion by Dabo that didn’t live up to Jeff Scott before him.

Not to mention bad QB play this year
QB play was cheeks. I agree with the sentiment that he’s a take so long as you pair him with someone of Wease/Mims caliber.

Advertisement
I get it, and if he comes I will want him to do well, but we have to be careful about sending the message that guys can just come back when it doesn't work out at the big time bag dropping out of state program. Otherwise there is no downside for these kids.
Eh, I care a lot less about that. If they get here and produce and help us win that's all that matters.

I would have zero issue being the refuge for another Riley WR. I think it's pretty **** clear how well OU recruited at that position.
Him and TVD would be lethal. I'll be stunned if he doesn't at least consider us. Especially seeing a former teammate come here and dominate the ACC. Only issue I would have with him is that he's more than likely a one and done for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Him and TVD would lethal. I'll be stunned if he doesn't at least consider us. Especially seeing a former teammate come here and dominate the ACC. Only issue I would have with him is that he's more than likely a one and done for us.
I couldn't care less if dudes are one and done. If it makes us better, always do it.

This is the reality especially with the transfer portal. Mario said that recruiting is continuous because they may decide they want to come back.

This is why I don’t understand the hat game disrespect or the trolling of the school because you never know what can happen down the road so why burn that bridge just for a couple of laughs (unless it’s at the expense of FSU 😂).

I’m fine with it now as long as the troll was not Josh Jobe levels although I’m slowly making peace with it considering Manny was involved.

Advertisement
Back