Frank Ladson is he

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. Cribby said we’re taking 2. Frank is probably coming in as a person that’s expected to be a leader.
Yep.

I mentioned Ladson and wease as being possibilities at wr on CL’s show Tuesday . He has a relationship with Leonard and TS from their south dade days. One being a sure thing and two being very possible.

Advertisement
Ladson should have 2 or 3 years of eligibility left. I think that's what Mario is looking for in the portal, guys who have multiple years of eligibility. Ladson Is extremely talented but he wasn't productive at all at Clemson. Clemson does have a loaded WR unit.

2019 they had Higgins,Ross and Rodgers
2020 they had Powell and Rodgers, Ladson was WR3 and only had 18 Recs 281 yards 3TDs

Last season he didn't do nothing but I think he was hurt?

So considering 2020 doesn't count Ladson would have 3 Years of eligibility left

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ladson should have 2 or 3 years of eligibility left. I think that's what Mario is looking for in the portal, guys who have multiple years of eligibility. Ladson Is extremely talented but he wasn't productive at all at Clemson. Clemson does have a loaded WR unit.

2019 they had Higgins,Ross and Rodgers
2020 they had Powell and Rodgers, Ladson was WR3 and only had 18 Recs 281 yards 3TDs

Last season he didn't do nothing but I think he was hurt?

So considering 2020 doesn't count Ladson would have 3 Years of eligibility left
Played in 5 games and had 4 receptions and 19yards for the year.

If he wasn't from S.FL, he'd be another body in the portal that no one cared about

Yep.

I mentioned Ladson and wease as being possibilities at wr on CL’s show Tuesday . He has a relationship with Leonard and TS from their south dade days. One being a sure thing and two being very possible.
0D49A4E4-225B-4482-B3CC-7713A90878CF.gif

Advertisement
Back