Frank Gore

With 13 more all purpose yards Frank passes Darren Sproles to become 5th all time. Currently Gore- 19684 and Sproles - 19696.
Jerry Rice leads all time with 23546 and 4th place is Emmitt Smith with 21564. Somehow, there are people in the press who argue Frank is not HOF material.

I was there. The OB shook her *** off on that beautiful night in Miami. What a glorious evening. That screen pass though..... Miami Magic baby. Only in the Orange Bowl.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Shannon Sharpe is absolutely wrong saying that Frank Gore isn't a HOF; and I like Shay.

A top five ALL TIME RB, who played the game with two rebuilt knees? Really? He doesn't get in the Hall Of Fame? If so, who does?

What if Frank had two good knees? He might very well be #1, even with the crappy teams he was on. OJ Simpson never won a Super Bowl, and played on a crappy team, and he's in.

There have ALWAYS been guys getting in the Hall of Fame for consistency.

There are basically three classes of Hall of Fame players:

1. The Legendary guys

2. Guys that were GREAT for a few seasons.

3. Guys that were really good for a long time.

There are more guys in from 3 than 2 in my opinion. Deon’s comments are way off.

EDIT: Apparently Shannon Sharpe said this, not Deon.

Dont think he said it. I guarantee he thinks he is. Deion is bias to south florida guys.

Shannon Sharpe is the 1 that actually said it..not sure why they are harping on Deion
It’s cause these dudes don’t read. They see a name and roll with it. Deion was talking about Eli Manning. Not even close ...

Advertisement
Jackson State University

Say what you want, but Deon was an 8-time pro-bowler and 6-time All-Pro. 1994 Defensive Player of the Year. True shut down corner.
He's on the All-1990s team, Top 100 players of all time.
He is considered by fans, media, coaches, and peers to be the best CB to ever play the position.
Frank has great longevity, but never dominant. Had he not blown both knees, he would have been.

Thanks, Burt.

Terrel Davis getting in the HOF before Edgerrin James is more of an argument Deion and Sharpe should be speaking on. If they wanna sneak diss they should start there

Frank Gore has passed Darren Sproles.
excitement GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back