Francois furthers relationship with Banda as OSU, PSU push

Advertisement
Literally the ball is on our court. We need to win games, especially the important ones (UF, FSU, VT). 12 INTs this pass season, tied for a dade county record, this is not a recruit you go back and forth with, the moment Miami slips up or shows any crack. OSU will intervene and go for the kill. I believe kid will ultimately stick tho especially if Manny could go 10-2, 11-3.

How many wins will make it simple?
What if osu wins one more than us? Two?
What if we win ten and lose to Clemson but osu wins ten and makes the playoffs.?
It wasn't complicated when he committed. Manny has been the coach now for 7 months. But it’s complicated now?
You know what’s complicated? Trying to find a top safety a few weeks before signing day. That sht is complicated.
You want to know what’s simple? Playing with a bunch of freaks in this defense.
It’s not an emotional response btw. Emotional would be if this was the first time this happened to this team. I’m pretty used to it by know.
I’m not bashing him or calling him a name.
Good luck young man and hope you stay a cane.

Advertisement
So basically, just WIN! Very simple. When Miami was consistently winning kids were dying to get an offer. 10+ win season should suffice for recruits. Me personally believe we can go 11-2

Most of these kids want to come to UM. But we give them a reason to look other places with these mediocre seasons. We win. They stay.

If you want to come to UM you don’t say stuff like that before the season starts. There is no need for the excuse train to start before anything goes wrong.

Dude is a ball hawk and if we can add him to Hall, Carter, Bolden, Keontra, (Maybe D. Smith if he stays there) that is a great S depth chart on paper. I have zero problem with his interview. Obviously I would like him to say he is 100% LOCKED IN even if we suck, but we all know thats not the case with half our recruits. We lay an egg, a lot of guys jump ship.

Advertisement
If you want to come to UM you don’t say stuff like that before the season starts. There is no need for the excuse train to start before anything goes wrong.

Why not? He saying basically id love to stay home at UM and play. But if UM goes 7-6 another year I want to keep my options open. There is nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Relax no one is bashing anyone. I quoted a word directly he used multiple times. He’s a great player who I hope stays, chill out.

Your fine...you didn't say anything wrong. Now, had he said how many wins would be necessary to uncomplicate things, then there would be no doubt left....you know...

Personally, had I been doing the interview, I would want to know what was the difference between Ohio State and UM besides the weather and clubs ...but that's just me I guess.

UM

Advertisement
Remember these recruits reads these stories linked with threads like this. So before it starts , chill with the bashing sh*t. We are going to have a good season, quit worrying. Miami just got to take care of business on the field and they will do that. Francois is a big time talent and we got to keep him committed by any means

💯💯💯💯💯

Win the frigging games and the recruits will come. Everyone wants to be on a Hurricane teams that looks and feels like the old ones. If we do lose it has to be close against top team and us in it until the end, no blow out loss.

Agree this season Win games we are supposed to.. No blowout losses. Agree again keep the score close against top ranked opponents. and if we can stay in control of our path to ACCCG.. recruiting will take care of its self. 🙌

How many wins will make it simple?
What if osu wins one more than us? Two?
What if we win ten and lose to Clemson but osu wins ten and makes the playoffs.?
It wasn't complicated when he committed. Manny has been the coach now for 7 months. But it’s complicated now?
You know what’s complicated? Trying to find a top safety a few weeks before signing day. That sht is complicated.
You want to know what’s simple? Playing with a bunch of freaks in this defense.
It’s not an emotional response btw. Emotional would be if this was the first time this happened to this team. I’m pretty used to it by know.
I’m not bashing him or calling him a name.
Good luck young man and hope you stay a cane.

The ONLY complication is that he does not currently have a commitable offer from OSU. The moment he does, it won’t matter what we do on the field this year. Then it will be “Oh they only done it one year, I need to see it more consistently” or “I’m going there so I can get use to playing in Ohio in case I ever get drafted by an AFC north team” or “They serve Simply Orange for breakfast while UM serves Tropicana and I much prefer Simply Orange’s pulp distribution”.

Just like he’s fine with being OSU backup plan I’m more than thrilled to land him because they don’t have a spot for him but I’m not going to fool myself into thinking it’s dependent on anything other than them not having a spot for him.

Advertisement
Back