Francois furthers relationship with Banda as OSU, PSU push

View as article
Beat UF and FSU and get 10/11 wins and this should be a slam dunk recruiting win

If we drop the ball... watch all the bag schools and Bucknuts creep in and swipe him

Advertisement
12 INTs last year and anywhere near 6 or 7 this year will have OSU knocking, especially if they miss out on Ricks, stop being naive.
They dropped a local running back for Crowley last year. No way they pass up on the best dB in sofla.
Just start looking for a back up. Unfortunately, No one left is better. So we better be heavily involved with whoever is left or if any one has reached out for a flip.

They dropped a local running back for Crowley last year. No way they pass up on the best dB in sofla.
Just start looking for a back up. Unfortunately, No one left is better. So we better be heavily involved with whoever is left or if any one has reached out for a flip.
Tehy already have,it's Balom.

Advertisement
you sure about that? unless you're the recruiter, you don't know that.
Smh look at the Crowley situation last year. We all thought Crowley was a lock when he was under the radar for the entire year on these recruiting sites, Like OSU wasn’t noticing all those 200 yard 3+ TD games. Not saying that Francois will switch up like Crowley, but if Manny and co. don’t put up a respectable season then expect OSU to come late for the kill. Seen this before and I’m just calling a spade for what it is.

Smh look at the Crowley situation last year. We all thought Crowley was a lock when he was under the radar for the entire year on these recruiting sites, Like OSU wasn’t noticing all those 200 yard 3+ TD games. Not saying that Francois will switch up like Crowley, but if Manny and co. don’t put up a respectable season then expect OSU to come late for the kill. Seen this before and I’m just calling a spade for what it is.

OSU doesnt want him right now tho. they know about him, theyre looking at elite prospects. theyre also full at DB too.

OSU doesnt want him right now tho. they know about him, theyre looking at elite prospects. theyre also full at DB too.
Every school is full until you find out they’re not , only 3 DBs on hard commit but they’re full tho. Francois has more INTs than all 3 of their DBs playing in the toughest state, but they’re full tho. He might not fit their requirements in terms of Athleticism but production wise you’d be foolish to think OSU wouldn’t want a DB that put up 12 INTs followed by another 6 or 7.

Advertisement
Most of these kids want to come to UM. But we give them a reason to look other places with these mediocre seasons. We win. They stay.
Yes, I'm pretty sure this goes for the majority of our current recruits with them still being committed but keeping backdoor options open for themselves in they don't like what they see on the field from Miami this year so I'm kind of with all those saying relax because I'm certain the majority of this class except a very few are basically saying the same thing but using different words about other teams recruiting them and where Miami stands! It's rare to get top kids like Payton and Chaney who are Hurricanes all the way no matter what happens from the top they commit to NSD! I definitely wish there were more kids like that every year but you can't hold it against kids for leaving their options open with the way the Hurricanes have played over the last few years being mostly mediocre with one decent season over the last decade! If they win the ACC Coastal they'll get everyone they want!

Man, if Manny rips off a couple big wins and has this team playing fast, heavy, and fun, the momentum will be huge.

Seems like a lot of kids are just waiting to see what kind of team is out there on the field. If it’s a good one, kids are going to want in.

Advertisement
Yes, I'm pretty sure this goes for the majority of our current recruits with them still being committed but keeping backdoor options open for themselves in they don't like what they see on the field from Miami this year so I'm kind of with all those saying relax because I'm certain the majority of this class except a very few are basically saying the same thing but using different words about other teams recruiting them and where Miami stands! It's rare to get top kids like Payton and Chaney who are Hurricanes all the way no matter what happens from the top they commit to NSD! I definitely wish there were more kids like that every year but you can't hold it against kids for leaving their options open with the way the Hurricanes have played over the last few years being mostly mediocre with one decent season over the last decade! If they win the ACC Coastal they'll get everyone they want!
Bro, you gotta punctuate. Give me a period, comma or a semi colon once in a while. I've seen both your posts and can't finish them cause I just don't have that kind of air inside these old man lungs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back