Francois decommitted

Advertisement
ah yes, vestiges of ol' Pete spreading that **** all over the boards. I recall Pete trumping the hiring of Cooney as being a "chess not checkers" type of move. The thing we've learned in ALL of these years of hiring supposed local/community guys (Lice, bell, cooney and countless others) is that it might impact 1 recruit but generally, it's pretty worthless.

Which is why i sh*t on every time they bring up Mario Cristobal being a HC here and his recruiting prowess

I have no idea why people are still following this kid. It's like Bogle from last year and countless others; you know dude simply doesn't want to be here.
They can't help it!! Hoping the exotic female wants them.. no she wants attention lmao

Advertisement
Meaning the next head man for the rest of the year or the new HC for 2 to 3 more years after Manny is fired?
Im being sarcastic. I promise yall if that were to ever happen I will personally lead a revolt & March on the school. Take back what's ours by force. Lol. Not even here are we that dysfunctional. Ephraim wouldnt be hired at most high schools as a head coach he better never step foot above where he is here.

Im being sarcastic. I promise yall if that were to ever happen I will personally lead a revolt & March on the school. Take back what's ours by force. Lol. Not even here are we that dysfunctional. Ephraim wouldnt be hired at most high schools as a head coach he better never step foot above where he is here.

He shouldn't even be where he is here. He's the least qualified co-DC in P5.

Advertisement
Pretty sure that "book it" was sarcasm about how the AD and BJ operate.
Atleast you can see sarcasm and use a lil context brother. Heaven forbid theres slight humor. Good lord do the mongoloid lose it. Lol baez on the other hand wasnt humor. He actually knows his craft. Been around helping coach up some beasts here and elsewhere. I've heard some interesting stories from some dudes throughout the years. Especially from dexter when they were both at ole miss. But baez would be another horrible hire at wr coach cause hes very green. Kids arent the fondest of him. Hes a tough personality to mesh with.

Atleast you can see sarcasm and use a lil context brother. Heaven forbid theres slight humor. Good lord do the mongoloid lose it. Lol baez on the other hand wasnt humor. He actually knows his craft. Been around helping coach up some beasts here and elsewhere. I've heard some interesting stories from some dudes throughout the years. Especially from dexter when they were both at ole miss. But baez would be another horrible hire at wr coach cause hes very green. Kids arent the fondest of him. Hes a tough personality to mesh with.

Baez and Cooney are straight cornballs on social media. As if losing to FIU doesn't look bad enough we gotta watch these assheads completely play themselves on social media.

Advertisement
Baez blocked me for tweeting a bartender picture at Banda and he’s always good for the weather tweets
Yeah. I can see him doing that. As a man I like baez. Him and his family are good people. But you know how with challenged people everything is always literal because they simply dont have filters for sarcasm,humor,etc. that's sort of baez. He takes everything so literal and doesnt really adapt to personalities. Dont think most on here realize he was on cokers staff for a few years in a VERY small role under curtis.

Advertisement
Not sure why Stubbs gets such a bad rap. His guys produced when they got the ball thrown to them. Harley took another step and so did Wiggins. KJ was good as well. Nobody has been able to coach JT4 or even scheme him so thats not Stubbs fault as much as it is Enos.

Recruiting may be a knock but he has coached what he was given.

And you sound like stumble****. Always wanna be captain saveahoe I've noticed. U kind sir have bytch tendencies. Are u cuban by some chance or eastern european?

You post about Stubblefield like a teenager dumped by her first love and then post some barely coherent rant about ***** tendencies and I'm the stumble****? Got it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back