Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Pretty obvious WRs couldn’t get off press and the defenses adjusted by playing more man during games. That’s mostly on the WR coach, some on player, and to a lesser extent S&C program. I concluded Stubblefield needs to go.

We don't separate. We don't make contested catches. We can't get off press. We don't successfully run our rub concepts. We don't make plays when our number is called. We don't block very well. On top of that, our recruiting is still average. Not just this year, but next year we already lost our best WR prospects. He's horrible

Advertisement
Not sure why Stubbs gets such a bad rap. His guys produced when they got the ball thrown to them. Harley took another step and so did Wiggins. KJ was good as well. Nobody has been able to coach JT4 or even scheme him so thats not Stubbs fault as much as it is Enos.

Recruiting may be a knock but he has coached what he was given.
They got zero separation vs Duke

Not sure why Stubbs gets such a bad rap. His guys produced when they got the ball thrown to them. Harley took another step and so did Wiggins. KJ was good as well. Nobody has been able to coach JT4 or even scheme him so thats not Stubbs fault as much as it is Enos.

Recruiting may be a knock but he has coached what he was given.
Our receivers were dog**** this year. They get no separation. They weren't nearly as bad as the OL, but they too were part of the problem.

Outside of Redding, this recruiting class ain't fixing that issue.

Our receivers were dog**** this year. They get no separation. They weren't nearly as bad as the OL, but they too were part of the problem.

Outside of Redding, this recruiting class ain't fixing that issue.

Wiggins and Payton are starting

Advertisement
I remember last year tweets going out crowning Cooney and everyone thought we had got Stevenson. That didn’t last long. I’m also sick of seeing 5 star safeties taking pictures of Banda and his family and then not signing with us
They take the pics of Bandtender just to draw dycks going in his mouth later on the pic.

At no point did I believe Stevenson was signing here.
I saw that a mile away.
Both him and Ladsen were committed to shark fcker when the won 4 games and sht. I knew from the jump they were out for bags.
That’s why T Lewis is gone as well. Any cat that actually decided to be a lizard is suspect AF. Idc if they’re 16 or not. Ryque on campus every week and not committing. Then all of the sudden is spending weekends in atl and Athens? But “staff feels confident” “just enjoying the process”

Advertisement
I saw that a mile away.
Both him and Ladsen were committed to shark fcker when the won 4 games and sht. I knew from the jump they were out for bags.
That’s why T Lewis is gone as well. Any cat that actually decided to be a lizard is suspect AF. Idc if they’re 16 or not. Ryque on campus every week and not committing. Then all of the sudden is spending weekends in atl and Athens? But “staff feels confident” “just enjoying the process”
stevenson mom was open about the bag game. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back