Francois decommitted

Is Shodell still confident? Ivins says no idea, if he had to call it, he'd lean Neb but no clue.

Crazy to me that this kid can go on a visit that weekend with K.Wash, and local kids like Chaney, Knighton, all the commits, and sit there and tell everyone that he's going to a school that hasn't been to a bowl in 3 years? And then actually do it? I understand his concerns but how can he not be excited that weekend? I mean this ain't Georgia, Bama, OSU he may be leaving town for.

Truly mind boggling

Advertisement
Shodell and Ferman both still think Miami for Francios at the end of the day, but always hedge that anything can happen. Ferman thinks it is a good sign that Washington did not sign tomorrow, and thinks there is a chance he ends up at Miami. This surprised me, because he cannot possibly be ignorant to the fact that this kid is hunting for a bag, and that Miami isn't playing in the same ballpark as UGA. That said, maybe this kid is thinking long term, and realizes that that it is his best interest to come to UM given the history here with TEs.

Shodell and Ferman both still think Miami for Francios at the end of the day, but always hedge that anything can happen. Ferman thinks it is a good sign that Washington did not sign tomorrow, and thinks there is a chance he ends up at Miami. This surprised me, because he cannot possibly be ignorant to the fact that this kid is hunting for a bag, and that Miami isn't playing in the same ballpark as UGA. That said, maybe this kid is thinking long term, and realizes that that it is his best interest to come to UM given the history here with TEs.
He probably was uga and then used his brain. Uga would have been his doom

Not sure why Stubbs gets such a bad rap. His guys produced when they got the ball thrown to them. Harley took another step and so did Wiggins. KJ was good as well. Nobody has been able to coach JT4 or even scheme him so thats not Stubbs fault as much as it is Enos.

Recruiting may be a knock but he has coached what he was given.
2021 we need to offer the sleepers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Frost draggin Manny up and down the trail

hahaha. I mean who has he beat manny for? Miami dropped Fleming, Francois doesn’t want to be at Miami. Delancy who miami just started to recruit. Nebraska really ain’t doing ****. If Miami end ma up with Williams does Francois really matter?

hahaha. I mean who has he beat manny for? Miami dropped Fleming, Francois doesn’t want to be at Miami. Delancy who miami just started to recruit. Nebraska really ain’t doing ****. If Miami end ma up with Williams does Francois really matter?

Greene and Francois. Francois told Miami to **** off twice and we still chase him. Delancey prob told Miami to F off which is why they didn’t push harder.

Greene and Francois. Francois told Miami to **** off twice and we still chase him. Delancey prob told Miami to F off which is why they didn’t push harder.

I think Greene ends up at FSU if he doesn’t sign tomorrow. I get what your saying that it technically a miss but Greene was all FSu all year. How is it a miss in Miami? They shot their shot And looked like fools on twitter but that’s nothing new

Advertisement
Were not getting this kid. We wouldve heard something by now. We dont get Nice surprises on signing day anymore.

Advertisement
Back