Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Dudes making excuses for coaches not recruiting enough talent will be the same dudes who will then make excuses for coaches when they lose talking about “we don’t have the talent” lmao

Nah, hombre. Miami hasn’t been good in awhile. The top players aren’t just going to line up day 1 of the Diaz era. (Also, I’ve been a critic of diaz’s on this board, so it’s not like I’m defending everything the guy does).

The expectation should be a class in the 15-20 range. I think this staff is doing a better job filling out their class than previous staffs did - so when they miss out on higher-ranked players, they have a couple plan Bs that hopefully develop into good players.

But enough with the sky is falling crap. We haven’t been relevant at the top of college football (minus a couple weeks in ‘17) for more than a decade. People need to stop overthinking this.

Advertisement
Again, an unrealistic hire. Miami isn't hiring Urban Meyer. At any price.

I didn’t say Meyers would come here. I said for the last time, IF WE’RE GOING TO PAY FOR MANNY ALMOST 8 MILLION DOLLARS, Y NOT GO AFTER MEYERS, THEN? I wasn’t specifying Meyers v. highlighting how utterly ridiculous it was to pay that much cash for an unproven coach!

Advertisement
I knew this one was coming. If we don’t beat the teams in our conference by coaching up the talent we have, we won’t have to worry about losing all the elite kids or even the level under elite anymore. We won’t even be a consideration any more than a stud kid from Ohio considers Cincinnati when they have an O$U offer. @OriginalGatorHater

Unrelated...

I'll take Cincy's coaching staff over ours any day. Marcus Freeman did work, changing the scheme completely in one week's time and confusing the **** out of Gabriel.

I remember reading an article about how Ivey needs to work on his confidence. If your a db in a p5 program that should be the last **** thing I would need to worry about if I’m your coach.
I thought it was coach speak But that tweet confirms it.
The cancer on this team seems to be that a nice chunk of them appear soft mentally. Body language goes to sht almost immediately when stuff goes down hill. I don’t see any **** fire on the sidelines. Mfing Tim Tebow’s *** *** would be yelling and hyping dudes up on the sidelines and also getting in that *** (pun intended) if someone did something wrong. Baker mayfield same sht.
We let Stevenson all up on the campus and all his boys knowing he wasn’t going to commit.
We don’t have anyone policing sht on this team.
I saw a bunch of dudes feeling sorry for themselves during the cmu game. No Mas Vidal or big show or Tony Robbins is fixing it.
Idk if manny is or will be a good coach, but he ain’t lying about a disease.
I’m not saying he should’ve talked sht to Francois on Twitter. But our players congratulating dudes when they leave or decommit is just crazy.

Advertisement
I remember reading an article about how Ivey needs to work on his confidence. If your a db in a p5 program that should be the last **** thing I would need to worry about if I’m your coach.
I thought it was coach speak But that tweet confirms it.
The cancer on this team seems to be that a nice chunk of them appear soft mentally. Body language goes to sht almost immediately when stuff goes down hill. I don’t see any **** fire on the sidelines. Mfing Tim Tebow’s *** *** would be yelling and hyping dudes up on the sidelines and also getting in that *** (pun intended) if someone did something wrong. Baker mayfield same sht.
We let Stevenson all up on the campus and all his boys knowing he wasn’t going to commit.
We don’t have anyone policing sht on this team.
I saw a bunch of dudes feeling sorry for themselves during the cmu game. No Mas Vidal or big show or Tony Robbins is fixing it.
Idk if manny is or will be a good coach, but he ain’t lying about a disease.
I’m not saying he should’ve talked sht to Francois on Twitter. But our players congratulating dudes when they leave or decommit is just crazy.
Players social media ban needed ASAP.

Advertisement
I think this situation tells us all we need to know about the modern day SoFl HS player. A stud recruit commits here then uses the offer to get paid by an $EC school then a UM guy basically says good for you bro.

These players down here are entitled and self-absorbed and thats why we haven't won in awhile. Back it of the the day, these guys were all dogs and self motivated players. The players now are just prima donnas. The quote that sticks in my head is a player coming up to Diaz and saying we have to practice like this every day. What??? Of course you do!!!

Our best players are out of staters and should focus more there.

Advertisement
Back