Fox Sports: Why Al Golden Is All But Fired

FreeVilma

Junior
https://soundcloud.com/the-audible/why-al-golden-is-all-but-fired-at-miami

Miami's Al Golden is on a scorching-hot seat entering the season after just six wins last year, but can he turn things around in 2015?

Don't hold your breath.

USA Today's Paul Myerberg joins Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel to discuss Golden's future, and why -- despite a 2016 recruiting class that's shaping up nicely -- the fifth-year Miami boss might not be in charge much longer.

Miami football: Why Al Golden is all but fired | FOX Sports

Advertisement
Will never forget it.

Bruce Feldman: "Al Golden is an A+ hire for Miami."

Advertisement
If you're still a fan of this team after the last decade, nobody can call you bandwagon.

Being a fan right now of Miami is ******* miserable.

Advertisement
This is his final season unless he wins big. So, either we win big, or he's gone. Sounds like a win win to me. My biggest concern isn't this year, it's who we hire after Golden is gone. Seriously, we can do worse, and this administration will likely go digging through the bargain bin again for the next hire. We simply can not do that this time. We need to make a good hire, period.

Advertisement
This is his final season unless he wins big. So, either we win big, or he's gone. Sounds like a win win to me. My biggest concern isn't this year, it's who we hire after Golden is gone. Seriously, we can do worse, and this administration will likely go digging through the bargain bin again for the next hire. We simply can not do that this time. We need to make a good hire, period.

its gonna be Mario, just hope he brings a couple Bammers with him, and UM gives him the budget to hire a real staff

its gonna be Mario, just hope he brings a couple Bammers with him, and UM gives him the budget to hire a real staff

Do. Not. Want. As bad as them promoting Coley to HC, which is what they would like to do.

Advertisement
Oh man, Mario has a worse track record than Golden. I don't want someone simply because they went to school here.

Do. Not. Want. As bad as them promoting Coley to HC, which is what they would like to do.

Until you can figure out a way to have him fired today, and replaced with a better coach that can put together a winner today, it's the best we can hope for.
This is his final season unless he wins big. So, either we win big, or he's gone. Sounds like a win win to me.

It is a dead season, not a win win. Instead of starting with a new coach we choose waste.

Advertisement
Back