Four visitors for Miami/Georgia Tech hoops

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Josh Jobe, Gilbert Frierson, D.J. Ivey, and Trajan Bandy are all on campus right now and going to the basketball game tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
These kids are gonna go from watching basketball games together as recruits to raising the 6th trophy together with the orange and green on their backs.

Is it September yet

I'm not worried about jobe at all. It's like he's already part of the team. If he goes elsewhere, there should be a massive investigation into his and his family's sudden rise in their bank account or living arrangements.

One of the sanctions limited the number of basketball tickets for recruits. That is now gone.

Advertisement
When jobe leaves to play his senior out of state how will it affect the recruiting for Miami . He takes unofficial a lot so he won't be around as much . Just wondering

I'm not worried about jobe at all. It's like he's already part of the team. If he goes elsewhere, there should be a massive investigation into his and his family's sudden rise in their bank account or living arrangements.

I worry about everybody all the time.

Advertisement

I worry about everybody all the time.

Same here.

With recruiting today anything can change at any time.

Advertisement
Back