Four visitors for Miami/Georgia Tech hoops

Advertisement
I don't think people understand how hard it was for Miami to recruit when our recruits were only allowed to attend 1 game all year regardless of the sport during that sanction year in 2011 and 2012. These visits help ALOT

I don't think people understand how hard it was for Miami to recruit when our recruits were only allowed to attend 1 game all year regardless of the sport during that sanction year in 2011 and 2012. These visits help ALOT

Took away the only advantage we really had... the ability to have guys on campus more than anybody could possibly match. Obviously Henderson was on campus a ton and didn't come but typically if you keep inviting them more often than not they'll get comfortable, build relationships with players and coaches, and end up signing the papers at the end of the cycle.

Advertisement
Pete just put shared this gem on twitter

IMG_3870.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Feeling better about Jobe. Still weary of Baga.

Like I've said before, Cristobal leaving was massive here. He had an in with Jobe due to his Columbus ties.

Don't worry Pete it doesn't fit their narrative that cristobal can only recruit because he had bama apparel on...

Oh, a recruiter having an in at his old high school. That's never happened before.

Go cry in a corner.

Xavier Williams didn't go to Columbus and he said he was thrown off and shocked at cristobal leaving bama.

Feeling better about Jobe. Still weary of Baga.

Like I've said before, Cristobal leaving was massive here. He had an in with Jobe due to his Columbus ties.

Don't worry Pete it doesn't fit their narrative that cristobal can only recruit because he had bama apparel on...

Oh, a recruiter having an in at his old high school. That's never happened before.

Go cry in a corner.

Xavier Williams didn't go to Columbus and he said he was thrown off and shocked at cristobal leaving bama.

That's great. It's his recruiter, but isn't this the same kid that he still has relationships at Bama right now?

Once again, everyone acts like Cristobal is the best recruiter in the nation. I'm pointing out that it's pretty easy to do when you're selling Bama. I don't doubt Pete for a second that Cristobal leaving Bama helped out given the Columbus connection. Having said that, you don't think Oregon would love to have Jobe there? Why aren't we hearing any flip movement for Jobe to Oregon? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Back