View as article
Advertisement
Welcome to the U Elias!

College Basketball GIF by Miami Hurricanes

1691924821186.gif

1691924847964.gif

1691924868689.gif

1691924901018.gif

Dee, JT himself was below that at the combine. Given all the line movement I would hope JT and Nicholson would figure out how to move Moss around to have an important role even if he’s weighing 235 to 240. Of course he looks 20 pounds shy of that right now so this is all speculation. But the kid has quicks we gotta be able to exploit somehow.
Absolutely but you also gotta remember Jason came from Akron. It's a lil different from p5. Thats more than obvious not a shot at Jason. It's just a way of saying what he was able to do at 217 is far shy of what most would be able to do at any weight. Let alone one similar to his.

Crazy we all just can't be happy when we land a kid anymore. Slurpers taking shots left & right in the thread. Stfu & enjoy a commitment from a very nice prospect. EVERYONE that's here on the regular wants the same thing and that's Miami to win. Nice pickup. Lets go!
Well we can’t lose anyone and not hear the same comments and lame jokes from the mopes. Kinda like politics , the battle will rage on forever

Advertisement
Advertisement
So how are we able to afford this commitment if we are unable to afford so many others? Is this guy cheaper? Are we able to afford 4 stars but not 5 stars?
I'm no longer guessing as to the behind the scenes. I'm just gonna analyze the class when it's done, and provide info on the Franklin recruitment.

This recruiting cycle is simply too bizarre at this point for me to glean too much.

Advertisement
Crazy we all just can't be happy when we land a kid anymore. Slurpers taking shots left & right in the thread. Stfu & enjoy a commitment from a very nice prospect. EVERYONE that's here on the regular wants the same thing and that's Miami to win. Nice pickup. Lets go!
Hey man where the **** you think you’re at? This is canesinsight we ain’t got time for celebrating we either slurp or mope pick your side!

Advertisement
Kids long and rangey, I know he’s not as tall and doesn’t have the frame to add weight in the same manner, but saw some similarities to Rousseau in a few plays. When he beats his guy it’s one step and collision. He brings it when he makes contact too.

Absolutely but you also gotta remember Jason came from Akron. It's a lil different from p5. Thats more than obvious not a shot at Jason. It's just a way of saying what he was able to do at 217 is far shy of what most would be able to do at any weight. Let alone one similar to his.

Can moss not play Jack and drop into coverage etc??? On 3rd downs? I’m ok if he takes another year to try and gain weight I just don’t want to lose out on any chance he may transfer cause he never sees the field. He should be in on special teams at least right

Advertisement
Back