Four-star EDGE Elias Rudolph flips from Michigan to the Canes

Please GIF

Advertisement
Yeah. Kids got plenty of intangibles when u pair him with quise & the rest but we'll have to see how he adapts to s & c & nutrition programs. Kids gotta gain a ton of weight. Probably redshirt.
Iono. I think he got potential to add weight fast.

Although similar physiology as Cyrus,i can see his frame adding weight faster. Genetics. We shall see. But I can see him up to 245 by next fall.

His bone structure, chest frame, neck, and shoulders, all show room for quicker growth,q Unlike Cyrus.
Hard to guage.

bodies work in mysterious ways.

Screenshot_20230813_200755_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_200814_Google.jpg

Although similar physiology as Cyrus,i can see his frame adding weight faster. Genetics. We shall see. But I can see him up to 245 by next fall.

His bone structure, chest frame, neck, and shoulders, all show room for quicker growth,q Unlike Cyrus.
Hard to guage.

View attachment 250999View attachment 250998
Yeah I think we’re all a little shook with Cyrus “weight struggles”. He’s more of the exception not the rule. Most kids normally add 15 pounds in college, it’s why we have the “freshman 15”.

Now unless he arrives here around 220+, 245 by next fall may be a little ambitious. However, 245 by the start of his RS freshman fall camp would certainly be a natural progression.

Advertisement
Yeah I think we’re all a little shook with Cyrus “weight struggles”. He’s more of the exception not the rule. Most kids normally add 15 pounds in college, it’s why we have the “freshman 15”.

Now unless he arrives here around 220+, 245 by next fall may be a little ambitious. However, 245 by the start of his RS freshman fall camp would certainly be a natural progression.
Fair. Totally concur

Hard to guage.

View attachment 250999View attachment 250998

pause-button.svg

I don't remember seeing much of or any joking last year when we were kicking *** on the trail. I could be mistaken.
I think one difference is that last year we were always ahead of UF and FSU and trolling them a bit. Don't really have that same vibe this year...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dylan Stewart is in a class of his own, but Rudolph’s internal eval is sky-high and on par with some big names. Length, bend ability, twitch and fluidity, along with production.

Very interesting comment from @Geo305 recruiting space:

Miami staff believes that he [Rudolph] has a higher ceiling than Simmons

If the staff is correct here, we are sleeping on the potential impact of this flip.

Very interesting comment from @Geo305 recruiting space:

Miami staff believes that he [Rudolph] has a higher ceiling than Simmons

If the staff is correct here, we are sleeping on the potential impact of this flip.
I like Rudolph a bunch and who knows he may end up better but these type of narratives are eye rolling based on timing. We make fun of Gators for this **** right here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back