Four coaches meeting with Young tonight

Advertisement
I heard a rumor that Young had actually committed to us a few days ago. Not going to get to excited, but it's from a rival of ours.

If a rumor like that had been started I think it would've made its way over here by now.

It's what I got. Last time I posted specifics on what I heard, my hand was slapped and my posts deleted on Grassy. TIFWIW. Allegedly he committed last weekend.

Look for Diggs to UF, but possibly MD on NSD.

Advertisement
Im not typically a fan of sending hordes of coaches to one recruit's house. How many here remember (the kid whose name that I cant ******* remember right now) D Tackle from Tampa area that played at UM. Bobby Bowden sent like 5 coaches to the kid's house for an in-home visit. A few days later Coker sent SIX coaches to the kid's house, telling him that we wanted him more because of the number of coaches we sent. LMAO!!! Good ole' Larry. :)

Edit: Joe Joseph, maybe???
yes,joseph.

But.canes.went.first,fsu.second.

*excuse.the.punctuation.*******.droid.is.broke.

I heard a rumor that Young had actually committed to us a few days ago. Not going to get to excited, but it's from a rival of ours.

If a rumor like that had been started I think it would've made its way over here by now.

It's what I got. Last time I posted specifics on what I heard, my hand was slapped and my posts deleted on Grassy. TIFWIW. Allegedly he committed last weekend.

Look for Diggs to UF, but possibly MD on NSD.

Moderation on grassy?? This must not have been recent!

Im not typically a fan of sending hordes of coaches to one recruit's house. How many here remember (the kid whose name that I cant ******* remember right now) D Tackle from Tampa area that played at UM. Bobby Bowden sent like 5 coaches to the kid's house for an in-home visit. A few days later Coker sent SIX coaches to the kid's house, telling him that we wanted him more because of the number of coaches we sent. LMAO!!! Good ole' Larry. :)

yes,joseph.

l.m.a.o.

Advertisement

yes,joseph.

l.m.a.o.

Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back