Four coaches meeting with Young tonight

Problem2

All-American
Premium
While waiting for Avery and Willie, Al Golden, Art Kehoe, Jethro Franklin and Jedd Fisch show up and head to the restaurant bar. #Canes
6:19pm - 27 Jan 12

The #Canes, from my own eyes and everything I'm told, want to be the last ones in Avery Young's ear.
6:23pm - 27 Jan 12

Close boys close

Advertisement
So I guess the supposed no-show yesterday was either a miscommunication or just never happened?

Not gonna lie, I would love to get Young, but I think we could've used another interior lineman in this class.

Advertisement
Since you asked: Yes, Al Golden was wearing his trademark orange tie and sipping a lager befitting his name. #Canes
6:47pm - 27 Jan 12

FAP

Advertisement
Im not typically a fan of sending hordes of coaches to one recruit's house. How many here remember (the kid whose name that I cant ******* remember right now) D Tackle from Tampa area that played at UM. Bobby Bowden sent like 5 coaches to the kid's house for an in-home visit. A few days later Coker sent SIX coaches to the kid's house, telling him that we wanted him more because of the number of coaches we sent. LMAO!!! Good ole' Larry. :)

Edit: Joe Joseph, maybe???

Matt Porter
mattyports Matt Porter
Appeared there was miscommunication with #Canes and Palm Beach Gardens yesterday. #Auburn's visit with Young pushed #Canes to Friday.
32 minutes ago

Matt Porter
mattyports Matt Porter
Appeared there was miscommunication with #Canes and Palm Beach Gardens yesterday. #Auburn's visit with Young pushed #Canes to Friday.
32 minutes ago

Fine with me, we're the last to get in his ear.

Advertisement
I heard a rumor that Young had actually committed to us a few days ago. Not going to get to excited, but it's from a rival of ours.

I heard a rumor that Young had actually committed to us a few days ago. Not going to get to excited, but it's from a rival of ours.

If a rumor like that had been started I think it would've made its way over here by now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back