Found it

Advertisement
I support all them boys man, in another thread I was just saying to someone hating on players that coaches can leave no issues.. Riley was just on sideline yelling boomer sooner and next day he got Cali backdrop, literally and figuratively giving them boys the dueces in the pic, lol..

I wish Wiggins, pope well, lol..
I feel you. I wasnt aiming my post towards you. When a player transfers, especially mid season, the attitude towards them in general usually is that they are quitters, cant handle competition, etc.

Advertisement
I feel you. I wasnt aiming my post towards you. When a player transfers, especially mid season, the attitude towards them in general usually is that they are quitters, cant handle competition, etc.
Oh ok, got you.. not gonna lie, mid season throws me off.. But I dont mind when it happened here because the players actually help the corches by not being around for them to steal reps like jennings..

790799B8-0DCF-445B-A327-A89369D6416F.gif

Advertisement
First of all, you asked the question WITHOUT naming a specific candidate. I answered without mentioning a specific candidate. I merely said that a good coach that coaches to a schematic advantage, I.e. an “X’s and O’s” guy should win 9 games,OFF RIP, with “decent” talent in this sh1tty conference. Year 2? 10+ wins, etc.
To be honest…I don’t see Mario pulling this off simply because he IS NOT an X’s and O’s guy… he needs superior talent to win (and ****-he STILL drops games to lesser comp with having better talent [red ***king flag for me]).
And look, kid… Lane has Old Miss at 10 wins in year 2….Old Miss? Let THAT **** sink in….in the SEC. Mario would get his **** absolutely pushed in constantly in the SEC. STOPPIT! Lol

Yeah and the whole point about this being Lanes last year at Ol Miss is lost on you. Which is what this thread is about. Lane quitting.

Advertisement
Yeah and the whole point about this being Lanes last year at Ol Miss is lost on you. Which is what this thread is about. Lane quitting.
You nor I know what the future holds? Like I said- there is actually a better chance he stays due to the fact that he has had the opportunity ( whether deserved or not🙄) to play with all the other shiny toys (NFL, SEC, etc.). What’s left for him to do? Completely DESTROY the cfb world with South Florida weapons in a place that he loves…

You nor I know what the future holds? Like I said- there is actually a better chance he stays due to the fact that he has had the opportunity ( whether deserved or not🙄) to play with all the other shiny toys (NFL, SEC, etc.). What’s left for him to do? Completely DESTROY the cfb world with South Florida weapons in a place that he loves…

So even though he is 0 for 7, you feel this time it will work... because he is your guy... got it.

Now think of it in terms of your new girlfriend who has cheated on every guy she has ever been with... Is she marriage material?

So even though he is 0 for 7, you feel this time it will work... because he is your guy... got it.

Now think of it in terms of your new girlfriend who has cheated on every guy she has ever been with... Is she marriage material?
Lol. Hoes can change?

Advertisement
Lol the BoT ain’t hiring him.

David Epstein: I need you to be more mature!!!!

Kiffin: Listen Suzie…

David Epstein: It’s David Epstein! Your boss and astute BoT member!

Kiffin: Ok…****face. There! Are you happy I called you by your real name now?
Should just keep calling him Jeffrey

I mean, 10-win season in the toughest division in CFB. I'd be okay with that given what we've been subjected to in recent years.
Has the sec west been what we’ve known it to be this season? I’d say no. That said ive already said he’s done well this szn. That doesn’t mean ignore everything else

Advertisement
Back