Forum warning system revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
“With all due respect... it’s in the Geneva Convention, look it up!”
I guess that’s why we were off the hook for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
“With all do respect, we’re about to erase 2 of your cities”.

Advertisement
With apologies to E. B. White . . .

“Explaining your post to a mod is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

This is to give more clarity on how warnings are handed out.

All warnings have a 1 point base value.

However under extreme circumstances. A permaband maybe handed down. For the most part. This will be @Andrew or @DMoney call.

Our goal. Is not to hand out warnings but due to a recent event. Updates were needed for clarity of the warnings in place.

It comes down to this. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Keep things above the belt and there should never be a reason for warnings.
A2EAB871-7893-4EBB-ACBE-BF099CD69A4A.gif

Or one could end their comment with "I'm jus *****' withcha." Or better yet use both - start the conversation with "With all due respect" and end it with "I'm jus *****' witcha." Cover all bases.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I received an infraction (one point) followed by an immediate band (minutes later) for two weeks. Is there anyway I can be credited extra points for time served in advance? I think being credited -3 points would be a fair settlement. TIA
coffee.gif
Don’t worry it’s null and void if the word banned isn’t spelled correctly.

I rarely, if ever, see anything on this forum that needs intervention from mods.

A lot of ****ty takes, for sure...but not much in the way of bannable offenses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back