2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
I read it the exact opposite.
Yep, Iuli wants Miami because of Mario and Mirabal. Mom and Dad wants Oregon because it’s close to home. However, Dad does appreciate the relationship and effort Miami and staff has done with son.

Let this be a lesson:

In recruiting, nothing is 100%. These r still kids, kids who feel one way one minute, & another the next minute. If a report is we feel confident, take it at face value. If a kid “silently commits”, take it at face value.

When u have bells & whistles, bags, people all involved in recruiting + emotions that r not fully developed, anything can happen. That’s y recruiting ain’t for the faint & I take info provided w/ context & as content vs. bible.

Advertisement
Nah if he you hear him talk to rivals afterwards kid is geeked to be an Oregon duck and back on Board with some of his friends committed there.

Kid was very genuine and said it was hard to pass up on Miami but his heart just felt at home on his last Visit.

Sounds like manning knocked it out of the park with his energy. I don’t think bags had anything to do with this one
I don't have time to listen to non-Miami players being interviewed.

Again, just a very odd late commitment to Oregon.

Advertisement
Yeah but Oregon is not enough of a juggernaut that Mario's departure won't be impactful. It's not the same Oregon. I'll bet he transfers out in a couple years.
oregon has been good for a while. They won't recruit at the same level but chip kelly, mark helfrich, and mario all were successful there in the last decade. If they do fall it's because riley went to USC more so than mario leaving

Advertisement
I never have an issue with kids making decisions about their future. Don’t troll and post all this canes stuff to wussie out and stay close to home. Be a man make a decision let everyone know and move on.

As I said the Miami staff wasn't expecting his commitment. This is another example of why silents are a waste of time to even discuss. Silents don't go on visits to the school they were commited to before. Props to Oregon for begging him to visit. It worked.
Didn't the Miami staff give clearance for final visit? Can't remember where i saw they told him it was ok.

Advertisement
As I said the Miami staff wasn't expecting his commitment. This is another example of why silents are a waste of time to even discuss. Silents don't go on visits to the school they were commited to before. Props to Oregon for begging him to visit. It worked.
I know, he doesn't commit until next month, but what is the confidence level currently for Conerly?

I wonder if he was able to commit at the poly bowl and shut it down he might be with us. In the end I think distance was a factor and him knowing kids in the Oregon class. I’ve always said with out of state kids you have to get them on at least 3 visits. 1 in the spring 1 in the summer and 1 for a OV during the season. Hopefully we can do that with fellow Washington native Jaden Wayne.

Advertisement
Back