2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
His brother replied this. I wonder what he means? Just Oregon high pressuring outside of his family?
9D000B83-5F31-43D1-BD65-3A73B3C7BB60.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the posters on 247 spoke to his Dad via DM:

I spoke to his dad Ray via DMs they can’t stand Oregon basically the people Ray is referring to is the Oregon staff. The parents/whole family was 10000% in on Miami the parents told Oregon the decision was made. The Oregon staff according to Ray went against their wishes/backs and got in Dave’s ear to flip him. Rays words the family can’t stand the POS over there. So if it doesn’t go as Dave expected it he has the full support of his entire family to go to Miami. After our exchanges after spring ball if Oregon over promised I 100% see him transferring.

Someone else said they heard that the Oregon staff told Florence and Gracen Halton if they took other visits they would lose their schollys. That's why they cancelled their visits to Miami.

I spoke to his dad Ray via DMs they can’t stand Oregon basically the people Ray is referring to is the Oregon staff. The parents/whole family was 10000% in on Miami the parents told Oregon the decision was made. The Oregon staff according to Ray went against their wishes/backs and got in Dave’s ear to flip him. Rays words the family can’t stand the POS over there. So if it doesn’t go as Dave expected it he has the full support of his entire family to go to Miami. After our exchanges after spring ball if Oregon over promised I 100% see him transferring.

Someone else said they heard that the Oregon staff told Florence and Gracen Halton if they took other visits they would lose their schollys. That's why they cancelled their visits to Miami.
Ehhh, I think Halton should have been worried a bit but Florence was too good to be held hostage like that. Kid had offers from us and SC.

Advertisement

sounds like Oregon's staff didn't take no for an answer and kept recruiting the kid and got his signature, which is exactly what you want your recruiting staff to do and I assume exactly what Mario would do in a similar situation. charging this one to the game.

**** man. That's a tough situation for big Dave too. I love the family being pro UM but at the end of the day the kid is getting a full ride to play football at a power 5 school. Support him and his decision and if after spring ball or year 1 they got fooled, I'm sure Miami will be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back