2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Hopefully Jcurri Brown can recruit him some more at the bowl game. I would have him as a scout/sniper looking at all uncommitted guys at that game
Gogeta what are you thoughts on this kid?
Apologies if you have already given your scouting report on him.
Thanks

Advertisement
No, it doesn’t match up. He “committed somewhere” after the Angulo CB to USC is a complete change of tone. He went from he committed to Miami to “somewhere” in a week.
This will be my last response and I'll keep it respectful.

Miami verbiage was in a PM (PRIVATE message to Leeds).

"Somewhere" verbiage was used on the public board. "Somewhere" does not mean USC.

You can ask @LeedsCane if I ever once wavered in PMs as to whether he would be a Cane.

You believe what you want at this point. Goodnight.

That’s a long flight, travel day
Man, I just did this flight a few weeks ago to Hawaii. Flying from east to west takes longer because of the jet stream so 5 hours to LAX from Miami and 5:45 hours from LAX to Hawaii.

Man, I just did this flight a few weeks ago to Hawaii. Flying from east to west takes longer because of the jet stream so 5 hours to LAX from Miami and 5:45 hours from LAX to Hawaii.
I didn’t even know you could get from MIA to Honolulu in less than 8 hours.

Advertisement

200.gif

I didn’t even know you could get from MIA to Honolulu in less than 8 hours.
You can’t. I posted the flight times. Also, the time difference is 5 hours.

Flying from Hawaii to Miami is a shorter flight with the help of the jet stream, so 4.5 hours from Hawaii to LAX and 4 hours from LAX to Miami so about 8.5 to 9 hours but going from Miami to Hawaii (no direct flights) is about 11 hours not counting layover time.

You can’t. I posted the flight times. Also, the time difference is 5 hours.

Flying from Hawaii to Miami is a shorter flight with the help of the jet stream, so 4.5 hours from Hawaii to LAX and 4 hours from LAX to Miami so about 8.5 to 9 hours but going from Miami to Hawaii (no direct flights) is about 11 hours not counting layover time.
****, then he left at like 4 in the morning.

****, then he left at like 4 in the morning.
He probably caught the 7:30 flight to LA. Gets home there around 10:30 and then caught a 12pm PST time flight getting him into Honolulu around 3-4pm Hawaii time. It’s currently 8:30pm there.

Advertisement

Great fans in sfla props to those fans showing love man. That's a fuqin sports state if I ever heard of one. Over in jersey it ain't like that but if I see the U I flash it. I was on a highway once flashing it at these white people that had the Miami plates in Pennsylvania and they flashed it back. Miami the brand is too fuqin lit and the fans are the best in cfb. We passionate af and want to dominate.

Advertisement
Great fans in sfla props to those fans showing love man. That's a fuqin sports state if I ever heard of one. Over in jersey it ain't like that but if I see the U I flash it. I was on a highway once flashing it at these white people that had the Miami plates in Pennsylvania and they flashed it back. Miami the brand is too fuqin lit and the fans are the best in cfb. We passionate af and want to dominate.
This. Born and raised in eastern Pa, and currently in south Jersey. Flash the U to any fellow fans I see and always get it in return. It's a Canes Thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back