2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
200w.gif

Lol yall are so funny with the complaining about eyes.

I posted straight up Moss committed to the Canes and got negged for blowing up his moment.

I post more a subtle message for Iuli and get this reaction from some.

CIS gonna CIS.

Next time just DM me and I'll write a draft post for you that lands right.

Advertisement
You didn’t say ****. Why are you lying?
Please ignore me (press the button) and leave me alone. You're getting annoying af.

You can take this screenshot and shove it up your ****** (note the date, I've known since before December 21 that he committed to UM). Never seen a grown man act like you do towards me, its embarrassing and not to mention I never even acknowledged you as a living human being before you started following me around like a girl.

LEAVE ME ALONE. I dont want your insider badge of approval!
Screenshot_20220117-004533_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Please ignore me (press the button) and leave me alone. You're getting annoying af.

You can take this screenshot and shove it up your ****** (note the date, I've known since before December 21 that he committed to UM). Never seen a grown man act like you do towards me, its embarrassing and not to mention I never even acknowledged you as a living human being before you started following me around like a girl.

Tell ‘em. This site has some miserable boners on it

I was told Moss "committed" somewhere.

I was not told "signed".

So take it for whats it worth. Committed was the word used.
Lying my man. You’re lying.

Advertisement
Well, the screenshot is there.
That post is from the January 1st that I posted. He changed his ******* tone when it started to leak that he didn’t sign. He’s lying through his ******* teeth and everybody is falling for it.

Advertisement
That post is from the January 1st that I posted. He changed his ******* tone when it started to leak that he didn’t sign. He’s lying.
Well, no, the screenshot and the words used afterwards match up.

I love to tell people that they are lying, it gives me a boner at night (its a joke for the record), but in this case I dont see.

Best interest for everyone is if y'all just cut it there and just move on from it.

My post he posted, literally coincides with my PM I just posted. I dont even know what he claims that i changed my tone.This guy is mental lol.
Na, you changed your tone and said he “committed somewhere” when the CB from Angulo came in for USC. You’re lying through your ******* teeth and you’re probably a troll account.

Well, no, the screenshot and the words used afterwards match up.

I love to tell people that they are lying, it gives me a boner at night (its a joke for the record), but in this case I dont see.

Best interest for everyone is if y'all just cut it there and just move on from it.
No, it doesn’t match up. He “committed somewhere” after the Angulo CB to USC is a complete change of tone. He went from he committed to Miami to “somewhere” in a week.

Advertisement
Back