Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what lemme apologize. I been on edge lately, had a death in the family and a best friend of mine got shot over some stupid **** and I shouldn't be acting like this on here. My apologies to the mods and the rest of you. I'm just going thru.
I can relate bro. Just lost my grandmother, uncle, aunt (this Tuesday) on top of other ish in a span of less than 4 months. Totally understand! My condolences BTW.

Advertisement
You know what lemme apologize. I been on edge lately, had a death in the family and a best friend of mine got shot over some stupid **** and I shouldn't be acting like this on here. My apologies to the mods and the rest of you. I'm just going thru.
Maude’s thank you.

And sorry about all the rest. It’s always something.

Maude’s thank you.

And sorry about all the rest. It’s always something.
No problem. You know me I really don't snap or spaz out on here, man. **** just sucks man. Plus my girl mom got dementia and ****.... I'm going thru. But Canes news and discussing with y'all at least puts me in an OK place.

Advertisement
No problem. You know me I really don't snap or spaz out on here, man. **** just sucks man. Plus my girl mom got dementia and ****.... I'm going thru. But Canes news and discussing with y'all at least puts me in an OK place.
All good man, you know that. I’m always mindful of this in my office. You never know what people are dealing with on the outside so I try to provide a good work environment so at least they have that.

I always like Warrick Dunn. Class is class and that guy has a ton of it. I'm sure there's others, but I always liked him.
I mean they could be nice guys good guys. I just can't root for them while at fsu. If they make it to my team obviously I want them to do well if my nfl team takes them.

Advertisement
I mean they could be nice guys good guys. I just can't root for them while at fsu. If they make it to my team obviously I want them to do well if my nfl team takes them.

I just always wanted to beat FSU and them to win the rest (also didn't hurt me one bit if they lost) and finish somewhere behind us. I do miss those days, when the national championship went through this state. As long as we beat them, it meant we had a shot. Games were lit back then.

**** guns! More lives ruined because people buy and use them. Props to England and Scandinavian countries who stay safe without guns.
cocaine party hard GIF

So disheartening. He was the guy who sat next to the lonely autistic kid at the elementary-school lunch table in 2016. I thought he was one of the good guys . . .

Advertisement
So disheartening. He was the guy who sat next to the lonely autistic kid at the elementary-school lunch table in 2016. I thought he was one of the good guys . . .

He very well could've been then. Who knows what happened since, but good guys can turn bad in an instant with one wrong decision.

Advertisement
Well ill say this, I dont know many people who would not shoot at 4 dudes jumping them. George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was losing a one on one fight and they called it "stand your ground" so.............what are we saying here?

He was charged with First Degree Murder. Shooting at 4 dudes jumping you IS NOT 1st degree murder

Gonna keep it a buck. Sounds like a bad situation. Dude should walk.

Either these goons were simps or she was cheating on him with one of the assailants. Then the thot sets him up. He should have went OJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back