Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Ethnicsands I don't know what tf your problem is of who ****ed in your corn flakes, I go no problem with you, but if this is the bridge you want cross, be my guest but you ain't gonna sit up here and think you gonna son me with your dumb wack *** jokes, son. I ain't with that dumb **** on the internet, you can talk that **** to someone else I'm a real *** ***** that will get right back with you so you can eat a díck, **** off and God bless your cornball ***.

It’s 2021 there is no more fighting

& if you do fight, jump etc somebody and beat them tf up expect to get shot... it’s 2021

“allegedly”

I went on Wiki to recall where he went to high school (Cardinal Newman-so much for the Catholic education!). Anyways, wiki says he is Devin Hester's cousin. I did not know that.

Advertisement
This I agree with. If he left, got his gun, went looking for the dudes and let it rip then fine. But there are so many different stories out there. Someone said it was revenge for his dad and his dad been dead. So who knows.

That said, im not willing to throw this guy in the trash for life after he got jumped by 4 punks either. You big and bad enough to pull a stunt like that then you have to pay the price too. This sounds like some street **** so the rules are different.

Yeah, but the law is not different.

Advertisement
I'm a grown *** man who fought for my country I do what TF I want, you ain't no ******* mod. FOH with that dumb **** on the internet, kid
Thank you for your service.

Maybe you shouldn’t post *** photos if you’re so sensitive, however.

@Ethnicsands I don't know what tf your problem is of who ****ed in your corn flakes, I go no problem with you, but if this is the bridge you want cross, be my guest but you ain't gonna sit up here and think you gonna son me with your dumb wack *** jokes, son. I ain't with that dumb **** on the internet, you can talk that **** to someone else I'm a real *** ***** that will get right back with you so you can eat a díck, **** off and God bless your cornball ***.
:roll-canes2:

I have no idea why you’re so upset. If you troll with your pics, don’t get upset at getting retrolled.

Advertisement
THIS is/was much, much sadder:

Ghosts of the Orange Bowl

The late Shane Curry was born 53 years ago today. Curry played defensive end for the University of Miami from 1988 to 1990. He was a member of the 1989 national championship team and never lost a home game at the Orange Bowl. A native of Cincinnati, Curry originally began his college career at Georgia Tech in 1986. But when then Georgia Tech head coach Bill Curry left to take the head coaching job at Alabama, Shane Curry decided to transfer to Miami. During his UM career, he rotated at right defensive end with Willis Peguese. A fierce competitor, Curry was known for his high motor and relentless play. He played every down like it was his last. Curry was a key member of the 1989 UM defensive line that was arguably the most dominant in Canes football history, along with Greg Mark and defensive tackles Russell Maryland and Cortez Kennedy.

Curry was selected in the second round of the 1991 NFL Draft by the Indianapolis Colts. After a fine rookie season, Curry returned to his hometown Cincinnati during the offseason. On the night of May 4th 1992, Curry left a Cincinnati night club and got into a heated argument in the parking lot over a blocked vehicle. The argument escalated and Curry was shot in the head by a 15-year-old boy. Shane Curry was 24 years old.
Yes it was. Senseless Killing.

Mug said “premeditated.” On 1st degree??? Yikes!
Just an FYI from the internet and regarding above:

What are the Elements of First-Degree Murder?

• Intent in First-Degree Murder. The intent of the murderer requires careful consideration when determining the degree of the charges.
  • Deliberation and Premeditation. ...
  • Malice Aforethought in First-Degree Murder Cases. ...
  • Types of First Degree Murders. ...
  • Seek Legal Help for First-Degree Murder Case. ...

Let’s not speculate until we have more facts. I have prosecuted and defended more than 30 cases through jury trial and every case is different and often swings one way or the other on just 1-2 facts out of the hundreds or thosands presented.
Just remember that self-defense is based on the Reasonable Person/Objective standard. It is not whether the accused was in reasonable fear of losing his/her life but rather would an ordinary person feel the same (its more complicated but that is basically it).
Once we know how he was approached and under what circumstances, we will have a pretty good idea of how a jury will perceive the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back