Former Canes OL coach Jeff Stoutland

He was recruiting one of our guys at Bama back in 2011 or so. Good guy, I thanked him for his service to the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeff Stoutland is in the running for assistant Coach of the Year in the NFL. He coached our OL here under Randy Shannon from 2007-2010. I thought that was interesting news. He is an outstanding coach.
Great OL coach....in an interesting note our "fans" took a massive **** on him while he was here and couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Kinda let's you know something about our fan base.

what a clown post

Stoutland's NFL resume>>>>>>>>>Kehoe's entire coaching career
Where not talking NFL Moron....We're talking what they did at UM.....5 NC Rings as an Asst...and as OL Coach...and his OL recruiting was also better than Stoutlands...
Oh...and Btw...it's usually the Asst. OL coach who works with the OLmen alot more...

Advertisement
I remember I was on a flight and kehoe was sitting behind me and this was when he was at ole miss and he didn't hesitate to talk about his disdain for Coker lol
Coker fired the Best OL Coach in UM History...Only person with 5 NC Rings at UM...Put more quality OLmen into the NFL....more Award winners...and more AAs than Stoutland can fathom....and Coker fired the Best RB Coach Soldinger in UM History as well...to save his own sorry F-ing ***....both of them have complete disdain of Coker....again, I don't give AF what someone does AFTER they leave UM....The basis of the original argument was....who's the best ever at UM....And that's Kehoe...his resume at UM...Sh*ts on Stoutlands.

Advertisement
Again for the 100th time....we're talking about his Tenure at UM...that was my argument from jump. What someone does after he leaves UM, isn't indicative of what he did in Coral Gables. Nowhere did I say he wasn't an excellent coach.
Understood, which is why I said NFL tenure in Philly.

I was agreeing with OP. I was not disagreeing with your college points.

Advertisement
Again for the 100th time....we're talking about his Tenure at UM...that was my argument from jump. What someone does after he leaves UM, isn't indicative of what he did in Coral Gables. Nowhere did I say he wasn't an excellent coach.

I said he was the best OL coach on the planet and you said he wasn’t even the best OL coach at UM wtf you think that means dunce

Understood, which is why I said NFL tenure in Philly.

I was agreeing with OP. I was not disagreeing with your college points.
Name the Great and AA OLmen that Stoutland coached at UM??...not only that, his recruiting was Garbage at UM...

I said he was the best OL coach on the planet and you said he wasn’t even the best OL coach at UM wtf you think that means dunce
Look F-Boy....Name some Great OLmen that Stoutland coached at UM....Name some Good to Great OLmen that he recruited??.....I'll wait.....

Advertisement
Back