Former 5 star recruit Kendall Sheffield.

Advertisement
I agree that Saban opened the flood gates by letting Smith go to UGA. He should have stood his ground. It would have blown over by the time the season started because fans and the media wouldnt have given two phucks about Maurice Smith and his personal problems. People are just so thirsty for anything football that they made it into this big story. Now he will have guys on his squad who if they dont make the 2 deep by their RS-SO year are going to demand a release to whatever school they want as long as its not in the SEC west im sure.

Is this realistic or wishful thinking? Do we have any ties to him, were we a finalist for him when he was being recruited, does he possibly have a prior relationship with Richt or Diaz, anything??

This cat is much better than Maurice Smith and has 4 to play... 5 Star coming out a year ago (.9899 score) good size runs a 4.4 .... Get this guy here, and he starts day 1...

How do you know he's a day 1 starter? From his high school rating?

This guy was a coveted recruit for an NFL development team. He lived in a town that worships the team. Probably has never had to pay for a meal in between the southern debs on their knees, in a town where you can do anything except treason and wearing an Auburn shirt, and get away with it.
Not to mention, the cash he gets from unnamed boosters.

And he is quitting the team.

What makes you think his character would work well here?

Advertisement
Pass! He is a quitter. Also, enough with the "We should go after every transfer" threads.

Just trust the staff to recruit the players that we need. They are doing a great job!

***I Am Not Trolling Mods.***

Are you insinuating the current staff wouldn't have interest in a 5-star CB that had offers from Georgia and Mississippi State (in addition to every other major program)?

Pass! He is a quitter. Also, enough with the "We should go after every transfer" threads.

Just trust the staff to recruit the players that we need. They are doing a great job!

I take it junior high hasn't started back where you live.

Advertisement

Cmon bro if he can play why not get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wouldn't be eligible to play this year though, correct?

We could use help this season.

Anyone that followed his recruitment able to comment on wether or not he has that dog in him?

Advertisement

Al...you are the TE corch for the Lions...no need to concern your self with a program on the rise. Stick to the losing realm of sports.... you have a greater chance at being successful if your goal is losing

I agree that Saban opened the flood gates by letting Smith go to UGA. He should have stood his ground. It would have blown over by the time the season started because fans and the media wouldnt have given two phucks about Maurice Smith and his personal problems. People are just so thirsty for anything football that they made it into this big story. Now he will have guys on his squad who if they dont make the 2 deep by their RS-SO year are going to demand a release to whatever school they want as long as its not in the SEC west im sure.

Only difference is Smith graduated and this guy has not....

Advertisement
This cat is much better than Maurice Smith and has 4 to play... 5 Star coming out a year ago (.9899 score) good size runs a 4.4 .... Get this guy here, and he starts day 1...

Obviously, he wasn't good enough to cut it in Bama's weak Secondary. Probably thought his 5 Stars would get him the starting Job.

We have better coming in. Trust the Staff.

I received an infraction for this. SMH

So, Mods, we should not trust our staff to bring in the right players? I think our staff is doing a great job.

I agree. Some here would suggest we pickup every piece of fruit that falls from the bama tree. Someone needs to realize that just because a kid has been deemed 5 or 4 star, doesn't mean he's guaranteed to perform at that level in college. We just need to recruit like we doing and we'll be fine.

all these 5 stars commit to a school thats stacked with 5 stars at every position. what a great problem to have for the school but this happens to the others. make smart choices smh

Kirby's burning bridges
bridge-gif-sandbox-explosion-1145425.gif

Advertisement
Back