Former 5 star recruit Kendall Sheffield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This cat is much better than Maurice Smith and has 4 to play... 5 Star coming out a year ago (.9899 score) good size runs a 4.4 .... Get this guy here, and he starts day 1...

Advertisement
Pass! He is a quitter. Also, enough with the "We should go after every transfer" threads.

Just trust the staff to recruit the players that we need. They are doing a great job!

***I Am Not Trolling Mods.***

Last edited:
Advertisement
This cat is much better than Maurice Smith and has 4 to play... 5 Star coming out a year ago (.9899 score) good size runs a 4.4 .... Get this guy here, and he starts day 1...

Obviously, he wasn't good enough to cut it in Bama's weak Secondary. Probably thought his 5 Stars would get him the starting Job.

We have better coming in. Trust the Staff.

Obviously, he wasn't good enough to cut it in Bama's weak Secondary. Probably thought his 5 Stars would get him the starting Job.

I received an infraction for this. SMH

So, Mods, we should not trust our staff to bring in the right players? I think our staff is doing a great job.

Actually he was getting reps as the first team nickel corner. He was close with Maurice smith and they both were from Texas and have known each other and didn't like how he was treated by bama so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it

Advertisement

Actually he was getting reps as the first team nickel corner. He was close with Maurice smith and they both were from Texas and have known each other and didn't like how he was treated by bama so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it

Maybe it does. Still shows weakness on his part. He has to be his own man, right?

Maybe it does. Still shows weakness on his part. He has to be his own man, right?

what does a kid not liking how the staff treated a friend have to do with weakness? Just maybe he seen the big picture at bama, they treat you like trash if your not what they want until you transfer. Not saying we should go after since he cant play right now for us.

Pass! He is a quitter. Also, enough with the "We should go after every transfer" threads.

Just trust the staff to recruit the players that we need. They are doing a great job!

I received an infraction for this too. SMH

I trust the Staff to recruit what we need.

what does a kid not liking how the staff treated a friend have to do with weakness? Just maybe he seen the big picture at bama, they treat you like trash if your not what they want until you transfer. Not saying we should go after since he cant play right now for us.

According to Brock, they were treating him pretty good. He was getting reps with the 1st team Defense at nickel.

Advertisement
Back