Forget sony lets talk about Defensive recruits need them

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
RB is not a real need postion right now we need Defense more than anything

Advertisement
The staff has thrown out a ton of defense offers over the last week or so. I'm sure other prospects will start to get noticed once spring ball and the summer camp circuit starts up.

Mike Smith said he is announcing after his spring practice is over. Would love to get him Springs and Clark or Valentine in the near future.

Advertisement
RB is an enormously big need. If you constantly select players for next year's needs, you never get anywhere.

We are in South Florida and, for next year, we only have 2 top level backs right now. We should always have a stable of 3-4 top level backs.

We need to recruit 2 star RBs this year.

Yearby is a great player in his own right.

Plus RB is a position that always has kids emerge throughout the process in the summer.

Losing that kid sucks, but **** it. He's not the only guy who could tote the rock.

Yearby is a great player in his own right.

Plus RB is a position that always has kids emerge throughout the process in the summer.

Losing that kid sucks, but **** it. He's not the only guy who could tote the rock.

Exactly! We already have one badass RB recruit and we'll get another. This kid will miss Miami more than we'll miss his fake "Miami fan" ***.

Advertisement
And the same ones who trash this kid will be the same ones loving him if he signs with Miami next February. Amateur hour over here. We can't afford to lose these kids in South Florida.

And the same ones who trash this kid will be the same ones loving him if he signs with Miami next February. Amateur hour over here. We can't afford to lose these kids in South Florida.

Who trashed him in this thread? Calling him a fake Miami fan isn't trashing him, Ma'am. If you are a real Miami fan and get the chance to shine on the field as a Cane, win Championships as a Cane, have a degree from the University of Miami, amongst a number of other positive things, and reject it for another place, then you are clearly not a Miami fan.

Last edited:

Antone Smith was a disaster!
Bobby Washington was a disaster!
Alex Collins was a disaster!
Kevin Groons was a disaster!

And on and on

I'll still be at the game on Saturday.

Sony Michel or not

Sony would have added extra horse power to our offense he would have been a luxery to have. Right about now we need talent on Defense in key areas to compete against SEC Schools.

Advertisement
We need to get khairi Clark, hopefully we can flip moten, and hopefully that *** linebacker doesn't draw chad Thomas away from us

RB is an enormously big need. If you constantly select players for next year's needs, you never get anywhere.

We are in South Florida and, for next year, we only have 2 top level backs right now. We should always have a stable of 3-4 top level backs.

I have been trying to say this but it falls on deaf ears. It's a position that has tons of injuries, plus the talent there and depth is lacking.

Advertisement

I have been trying to say this but it falls on deaf ears. It's a position that has tons of injuries, plus the talent there and depth is lacking.

Yep. Nobody wants to hear facts though.

And if you are remotely good, you go pro before your career ends

RB is a need and losing Sony sucks BUT if we lose Khari Clark (or dont replace him with a DT just as adequate) we will be in more **** then we could ever imagine. I see what the poster is saying. He just worded it very wrong. Clark is STILL the #1 priority. We get him, Valentine and/or Gilliard and another JUCO DT that can play right away and I wont even think about Sony anymore. Let him go to Athens GA and be THE Sony Michel from Aug-Jan and then be just another black boy around town from Feb-July. Ask them Auburn boys how it is around them parts.

Advertisement
Back