Forget a BaNNER. Marlins Man buying a BLIMP in support of AL

Why not use Gunner (the hurting Cincy QB), in one of our banner planes, to incapacitate the blimp. Some version of Snoopy should be playing in the background.

If he won't do it, I know another guy named Gunner, in Texas. He'd be sane enough to do it.

I like the subtle nuances of this plan.

Advertisement
We should all rent sunlifes parking lot and park our Bentleys to spell out fire AL golden. That would be a statement.

We could just do it with all the extra bodybags over the Blue Lot.

I used to think Marlins Man was actually trolling us. The more and more you see him though the more he just comes off as a dork looking for attention and friends. Albeit a wealthy dork that made his money via workers comp lawsuits but still a dork.

Yeah he is a troll but ultimately this is all great. The infighting among fans has gotten so bad it's everywhere. People across the country are noticing it. During the Nebraska game it was seen on national tv. Administration is looking like fools and the stress is doing a number on AL.

People still notice us? Not so sure about that. They'll still watch our games when they're on nationally but I don't think many people still follow the "noise" around our program.

I believe he said on twitter that he feels AG deserves a chance, based on what would be described as a "slurper" argument in this forum. I think he said something to the affect that AG inherited a tough situation, stuck through it and is trying to clean up the program.

But, given he is an FSU grad AND a WC attorney I take it with a very large grain of salt and question the motive. I also think he posted what he said was his home address if any one has an issue with it.

I don't think there is any doubt that he enjoys the attention....

Why not use Gunner (the hurting Cincy QB), in one of our banner planes, to incapacitate the blimp. Some version of Snoopy should be playing in the background.

If he won't do it, I know another guy named Gunner, in Texas. He'd be sane enough to do it.

I like the subtle nuances of this plan.

Someone once flew a blimp over The OB...

sunday1.jpg

Advertisement
The whole thing is a **** show. Miami has to be embarrassed by all this nonsense.

We should all rent sunlifes parking lot and park our Bentleys to spell out fire AL golden. That would be a statement.

We could just do it with all the extra bodybags over in the Blue Lot.

I used to think Marlins Man was actually trolling us. The more and more you see him though the more he just comes off as a dork looking for attention and friends. Albeit a wealthy dork that made his money via workers comp lawsuits but still a dork.

THIS. At first, I thought he was trolling. Instead, I think he's just a goober with lots of money and split loyalties, because he's obsessed with Florida sports.

What a circus. Next up, some guy jumps out of an airplane with "Fire Al Golden" written on his deployed parachute as he tries to dot the U at midfield like an umlaut.

Advertisement
So this guy will get a blimp to fly in support of Al Golden and buy $10,000 worth of tickets to give away? Imagine what he will do to make sure FSU gets the recruits they want...

Let him fly his banner or rent a blimp. All it does is keep focus on the fact that there's a controversy about our head coach. That puts pressure on the BOT to make it stop at whatever cost.

Look at how many times crazy left wingers have gotten their way because businesses want to avoid negative news.

u kno y fsu fans rdoing this............two words they saw on that banner.........butch davis and they r terrified

Advertisement
u kno y fsu fans rdoing this............two words they saw on that banner.........butch davis and they r terrified

TRUTH!

thats all u need to see, read between the,ines its fear. thats the only gurante that they r nervous about, anyone else n they kno we will misfire. if its butch they know sfla access is over n there program takes a slight dip.

they wont admit it but butch scares them the true fsu super gurus fans who follow sfla recruiting like most wez heads n few here. butch davis is legend in sfla

TRUTH!

thats all u need to see, read between the,ines its fear. thats the only gurante that they r nervous about, anyone else n they kno we will misfire. if its butch they know sfla access is over n there program takes a slight dip.

they wont admit it but butch scares them the true fsu super gurus fans who follow sfla recruiting like most wez heads n few here. butch davis is legend in sfla

Don't get carried away now. He still has never approached the success of some of those having success down here. He's not Saban or Meyer. Jimbo won it two years ago and had one loss last year. Sure, Davis has had some success and if you want to point to the team he built for us....those recruits wouldn't have even been in elementary school at that time.

Advertisement

TRUTH!

It is interesting that no other fan bases cared about the banners until the Wezzies flew the Butch Davis banner......then all **** broke loose!

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

are any of you slurping **** boys like rocketsandcanes going to come running to the defense of the needy in this thread? arent there kids in overtown that money spent on a blimp could have fed?

or is it okay in this instance?

Advertisement
Back