Forget a BaNNER. Marlins Man buying a BLIMP in support of AL

dedostheibis

Senior
Wow dudes going to buy a Blimp Saying Keep Golden

also says hes buying 10,000 dollar worth of tickes and giving them away

Advertisement
Because he's an FSU fan. He said he roots for Miami "except when they play FSU." Sorry, but you can't be a Hurricane fan if you cant root for us when we play FSU. You root for our biggest rival. Get out of here. The good thing out of all this is that it's really starting to get really toxic.

Did I read correctly that the banner for the FSU will read: Who does FSU beat more than women Al Golden

Advertisement
We should all rent sunlifes parking lot and park our Bentleys to spell out fire AL golden. That would be a statement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's clownin the fvck outta UM and they have no ******* clue.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

We should all rent sunlifes parking lot and park our Bentleys to spell out fire AL golden. That would be a statement.

We could just do it with all the extra bodybags over in the Blue Lot.

I used to think Marlins Man was actually trolling us. The more and more you see him though the more he just comes off as a dork looking for attention and friends. Albeit a wealthy dork that made his money via workers comp lawsuits but still a dork.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We could just do it with all the extra bodybags over the Blue Lot.

I used to think Marlins Man was actually trolling us. The more and more you see him though the more he just comes off as a dork looking for attention and friends. Albeit a wealthy dork that made his money via workers comp lawsuits but still a dork.

Yeah he is a troll but ultimately this is all great. The infighting among fans has gotten so bad it's everywhere. People across the country are noticing it. During the Nebraska game it was seen on national tv. Administration is looking like fools and the stress is doing a number on AL.

Only UM would collude with an FSU booster in order to get back at its own fans.

$100,000 donation and has an entrance named after him @ Doak

Donor Honor Roll | Raise the Torch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSoq62QeHM

Collude with him? Huh? They don't care where the money for tickets come from, just that they sell them.

Is this guy all talk or will he follow through with it? The original piece I saw on it, he just alluded to doing the blimp, but had yet to commit.

Only UM would collude with an FSU booster in order to get back at its own fans.

$100,000 donation and has an entrance named after him @ Doak

Donor Honor Roll | Raise the Torch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSoq62QeHM

Collude with him? Huh? They don't care where the money for tickets come from, just that they sell them.

Is this guy all talk or will he follow through with it? The original piece I saw on it, he just alluded to doing the blimp, but had yet to commit.

Yeah, I think he just pulled the blimp comment out of his a$$ during that interview.

He also has a locker in the FSU locker room named after him and is listed in an FSU booster brochure as having donated between $50k and $500k. A google search for Laurence Leavy FSU brings several instances of him donating to FSU. a search for him and UM returns absolutely nothing. This is the first he has ever given to UM.

Advertisement
Back