For what it's worth Re: Hurts

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he leans Miami but states that OU has had the last two Heisman Trophy winners, who transferred in, and wouldn't it be interesting if he's sitting next to Tua when his own name is called in New York next year. Ok.

All I read was him saying he’d hate to bet on the decision, didn’t see one shot at Miami. I don’t like the guy but hate when people can’t use facts.

Off course he’d hate to bet on it cause he thinks he’s coming here. Again that rat has spread enough negativity towards this University to be loathed.

Advertisement
finebaum also said saban was given enos the promotio nand wanted him to run the whole offense when he left for um

I thought he thought Miami leads in chances for Hurts. Of interest in another article he clearly thinks we left Saban in a hole he is not use to being in. I will speculate that the balled dude is afraid the The U might resurge and end his beloved Bama’s reign of terror. Better staff means more wins which equals, as we saw last year, great excitement in Miami. Every kid wants to play on The old U.

Advertisement
1547484866030.png

Everyone is caught up on OU and there success with QB transfers but think about this, he goes there and plays well but doesn’t quite reach the success of Mayfield or Murray, he is going to be looked at like a failure.

How did he become so popular that ESPN felt they should hire him, his info is usually wrong, show is boring as **** and he is ugly as ****? Outside of maybe one caller that is usually taking a break from ******* their relative he is trash

Advertisement
Off course he’d hate to bet on it cause he thinks he’s coming here. Again that rat has spread enough negativity towards this University to be loathed.
No that’s not what he meant, he didn’t mean that he hated the idea of him coming to Miami he hated the idea of betting on it because it’s a kind of tossup and it would be a risky back to put your money down. He’s still a **** but there’s two completely different interpretations of what he said

How did he become so popular that ESPN felt they should hire him, his info is usually wrong, show is boring as **** and he is ugly as ****? Outside of maybe one caller that is usually taking a break from ******* their relative he is trash
People love to hate him. Guy has a thread on here every other week.

I agree, but the reason ESPN brought him on board can be seen in this thread. Despite all the things we hate about him, he still garners attention. Rightly or wrongly, ESPN is about that attention

All college football is is a tv show...specifically a soap opera. Every soap opera needs villains. Finebaum is a great villain.

Advertisement
Back