For what it's worth Re: Hurts

Advertisement
See no way Hurts turns down Oklahoma. Big time program. We've been turned into a weak mid major by our bad coaching hires. Manny has his work cut out for him selling this program to anyone. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see Hurts coming to Miami. We're ancient history to these kids.

Let’s hope that you’re wrong because landing Hurts would launch this program back into the spotlight, especially throughout the season, and when we start collecting wins. I could see his stats posted along with highlights from games every week instead of the simple ticker updates that we’ve been used to seeing. Jalen elevates this program back to where it belongs; my fingers are crossed he sees that potential and would rather create his own ending rather than following 2 Heisman Trophy winners

I would like to see an article written where author ask Finnebaum how far up Saban’s *** should we expect his head to land next season? In his small intestine? Large intestine? Or in Sabans esophagus?

1. I will bet you $600 that an Oklahoma QB isn't winning a Heisman for the third year in a row. I'll PayPal you the money and vice versa. No chance. Heisman Trust isn't going to set a precedent that only QBs who put up big numbers can win Heismans.

2. Oddsmakers give Oklahoma a 4% chance of winning the national title in 2019. They give Miami a 1% chance (and that is without us having a qb in place). Not that much difference. My guess is if Miami gets Hurts, our odds will jump to about the same as Oklahomas. Also Oklahoma isn't getting the benefit of the doubt again by the selection committee. Two losses in a row to sec teams means if it comes down to choosing the SEC championship game loser or a 1 loss Oklahoma, the Sooners are probably out.

So the Oklahoma recruiting pitch you just made has almost zero chance of happening. That much should be obvious to anyone who watches college football.
You’re a ****** weirdo

Advertisement
Smegel and his dumb as reference towards us.
1547585418086.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back