For what it's worth Re: Hurts

This kid could be a Heisman candidate here and put up video game numbers. 3,000 plus pass yds...500 plus Rush yards..and break the total Miami TDS record. If JT4 is back the. It’s scary. BUT it all hinges on how well this oline improves

Advertisement
This kid could be a Heisman candidate here and put up video game numbers. 3,000 plus pass yds...500 plus Rush yards..and break the total Miami TDS record. If JT4 is back the. It’s scary. BUT it all hinges on how well this oline improves
I hope we get Jalen AND Tate, but I'm a greedy ****.

Everyone is caught up on OU and there success with QB transfers but think about this, he goes there and plays well but doesn’t quite reach the success of Mayfield or Murray, he is going to be looked at like a failure.
He's not as good as either of those guys

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah. Miami's offensive line has to improve in a MAJOR way, if Miami want's to go where it wants to go next season. If U Know What I Mean.

How did he become so popular that ESPN felt they should hire him, his info is usually wrong, show is boring as **** and he is ugly as ****? Outside of maybe one caller that is usually taking a break from ******* their relative he is trash
He's a college football only Skip Bayless

Gonna take a **** of a recruiting job to keep Hurts away from OU

How about this: ever heard of Wally Pipp? Even if you win the starting gig at Oklahoma, if you miss a single game, you can count on the top 2018 HS QB Spencer Rattler (Rileys handpicked golden child) taking over and you probably finish your career on the bench. Oh, and there is a more recent example. Once upon a time there was an accomplished QB at Alabama who lost his job to a freshman QB (who wasn't even as highly rated as Rattler). That QBs name? I can't remember....

Advertisement
20171111_074718-1-1.jpg

How about this: ever heard of Wally Pipp? Even if you win the starting gig at Oklahoma, if you miss a single game, you can count on the top 2018 HS QB Spencer Rattler (Rileys handpicked golden child) taking over and you probably finish your career on the bench. Oh, and there is a more recent example. Once upon a time there was an accomplished QB at Alabama who lost his job to a freshman QB (who wasn't even as highly rated as Rattler). That QBs name? I can't remember....
Right and it’s going to take convincing him of that instead of “come play for Lincoln Riley and win a Heisman and perhaps a National Championship”

Like I said. Recruiting. We will see. I will be very impressed if we can land him.

Advertisement
if he put up those numbers in the SEC, imagine what he will do in the ACC with the ****** teams we will play.

Right and it’s going to take convincing him of that instead of “come play for Lincoln Riley and win a Heisman and perhaps a National Championship”

Like I said. Recruiting. We will see. I will be very impressed if we can land him.

1. I will bet you $600 that an Oklahoma QB isn't winning a Heisman for the third year in a row. I'll PayPal you the money and vice versa. No chance. Heisman Trust isn't going to set a precedent that only QBs who put up big numbers can win Heismans.

2. Oddsmakers give Oklahoma a 4% chance of winning the national title in 2019. They give Miami a 1% chance (and that is without us having a qb in place). Not that much difference. My guess is if Miami gets Hurts, our odds will jump to about the same as Oklahomas. Also Oklahoma isn't getting the benefit of the doubt again by the selection committee. Two losses in a row to sec teams means if it comes down to choosing the SEC championship game loser or a 1 loss Oklahoma, the Sooners are probably out.

So the Oklahoma recruiting pitch you just made has almost zero chance of happening. That much should be obvious to anyone who watches college football.

Advertisement
Back